** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WC Qualifiers this weekend

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend new tip for the Egypt-Sudan game (surely Egypt will thump a food colouring?) KO is 7;00pm BST the group in which these two play are typically very high scoring games Egypt are fresh off a 4-1 home win against Liberia and Liberia are a better team than Sudan Sudan tend to concede at least 2 goals per game Egypt should have far too much for the away team.. over 2.5 > @ 1.56 looks like value to me if theres any goalscorer bets kicking around get on Mido gonna look into the Brazil game for later too

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend Rumlesen - sorry I never got back to you re Albania. I actually never heard about the "fixing" rumour, just thought there was a huge gap in quality of both teams and Albania usually fares well at home, incl. matches agains lesser countries.;) They obliged btw.

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend My only bet for tonight is for the Brazil vs Paraguay game... definitely going with OVERS again. Last time these two teams met there were 3 goals... in Brazil's last 5 home games there's been over 2.5 goals in 2 of them, and in Paraguay's last 5 away games there's been over 2.5 goals in 2 of them. Not 100% convincing stats on their own I admit, but I can definitely see a few goals tonight and I'm even considering going for over 3.5 goals @ 3.50 on bet365. Seems likely to me. Reason being, Brazil have a hell of a lot of fire power here.. probable teams: Brazil: Dida, Belletti, Lucio, Roque Junior and Roberto Carlos; Emerson, Zé Roberto, Kaká and Ronaldinho Gaúcho; Robinho and Adriano Paraguay: Villar, Canizza, Manzur (or Gamarra), Cáceres and Paulo da Silva; Boneti, Ortiz, Paredes and Torres; Roque Santa Cruz and Cardozo (or Cabañas) Every one of Brazil's midfield four, and especially the two up front, are very capable of scoring and Paraguay also have the potential to get one goal, or maybe even more. My advised bet tonight on this game: OVER 3.5 GOALS @ 3.50 with bet365

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend

new tip for the Egypt-Sudan game (surely Egypt will thump a food colouring?) KO is 7;00pm BST the group in which these two play are typically very high scoring games Egypt are fresh off a 4-1 home win against Liberia and Liberia are a better team than Sudan Sudan tend to concede at least 2 goals per game Egypt should have far too much for the away team.. over 2.5 > @ 1.56 looks like value to me if theres any goalscorer bets kicking around get on Mido gonna look into the Brazil game for later too
Just to add a point or two on Egypt - they're the highest scorers in their group even though they're sitting 4th in that group. Although the top team qualifies for the World Cup automatically, it's important to note the top 3 in the qualifying group automatically qualifies for next year's African Nation's Cup as well - however, even though Egypt are currently 4th, they're still in the African Nation's Cup as hosts. Sudan are stuck at the foot of the table and it's beyond them to finish in the Top 3(and qualify for the African Nation's Cup), so it's been widely reported they won't even bother fielding their full first team for this one - Egypt certainly looks a very good bet on that basis even though they've got the worst defence amongst the top 4 teams in the group. ;)

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend have it 3-0 up before half time and the money in the bag! ono the bazil game.. whats peoples thoughts on this game? i'm not so sure it'll be a whitewash Paraguay have openly come out and said they will be very defensive and hit on breaks..they often have 9 players behind the ball at times and are very difficult to break down the table shows Paraguay are only 4-5 pts off Brazil on 19pts

TeamMPWDLGFGAPts
arg.gif Argentina14842241428
bra.gif Brazil13661211224
ecu.gif Ecuador14725211523
par.gif Paraguay13544161719
col.gif Colombia14455171217
uru.gif Uruguay14455192617
chi.gif Chile14455151517
ven.gif Venezuela14437152115
per.gif Peru14356152114
bol.gif Bolivia14419162613
Paraguay dont have alot of swing between their goals for and against..and this is why i believe Brazil may struggle to get a grip in the game the fact Adriano plays along with Robinho makes it a interesting joust..Brazil shuld win theres little doubt..but shoulds dont always figure in these games last encounter back in march of 2004 finished 0-0 the unders isnt looking so bad..at evens in many places think i'll bet in running though n see how it pans out

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend ^lol its now 2-0 another penalty!! and Ronaldnho again looking good for you on the overs bets i'm smelling a red card for a Paraguay player and @ 4.25 think its worth a small bet losing 2 goals is bad enough but both for penalties is frustrating for any team hoping for some south american tempers to erupt

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend Was getting pretty anxious but feeling a bit more comfortable now. Two more goals in the second half will do it for me, hopefully the gamble of going over 3.5 instead of over 2.5 will pay off.. good luck all :)

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend Sorry, I would have provided commentary for anyone who could not watch but got caught up with the Modena situation. It is 4-1 now and with Paraguay defending like they have done the OVER 3.5 was a fantastic call osulj001...well done clap.gif

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend

bastard! i had paraguay on 1st red of the game..bit of a gamble but Lucio killed it off the bumbling fool
Sorry for your bet mate.., thought you might have taken a 'red card in 90' bet.. Quite why Lucio felt the need to get sent off when leading 3-1 is beyond me...

Re: WC Qualifiers this weekend ah well! good to see some nice profits made on the overs here hope everypones had a good weekends punting i've had my best streak of wins to bets ration in ages if not ever looking forward to midweek action for sure..usually the odds get slashed on teams which won comfortably so profits to be made on underdogs a succesion of internationals always throws up some different and unexpeced results..with travelling,form etc coming into play big style