Tuesday Racing

Wetherby & Taunton over the sticks and Wolver on the AW.

Don't like either jumps meeting today to be honest, thought Wetherby would be better but with 4 of the races with 6 runners or less it docent appeal. I see the Skeltons have been proactive again and should have a winner with Born Survivor.

Taunton is slightly better from a placepot point of view and my nap goes in the first race. I also like the look of Royal Vacation trying handicaps for the first time although its  competitive little race at 4.10.

Nap: 200 Taunton: Oscar Jane 6/5 Bet365/Skybet

Mares handicap and best to stick to those in good form at the moment. Shoofly Milly improved last time out when fitted with blinkers for the first time, she changed tactics too and led instead of being held up. That may have been the blinkers lighting her up a bit. Anyway she faltered close home and it will be interesting to see what she does here. The selection Oscar Jane also led last time so that could even set it up for something else but i reckon this mare is in the form of her life and should be followed at present. A course winner and goes in the mud and looks the more solid option.

56cc417761266_ScreenShot2016-02-23at11.2

Cheers guys, just doubled my money. If that horse hadn't have fallen at the last in leg 6 it would have been loads more.

22% of the pot was on the 3rd horse, 44% on the fav which had fallen earlier. I'm sure the 3rd horse would have faded into 4th bar the faller. Anyway its a profit :D