** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday Racing

Two jump meetings today but i don't fancy anything at Musselburgh really. I usually follow Course winners but we don't have too many running today and if you do have a bet make sure they go on soft ground. So many times people take it for granted that the ground here will be better than anywhere else. If its soft.....its soft. If pushed would back James Reveley's in the first race.

Towcester is a quirky track and you need to get home here. Again nothing special stands out but i've picked what i consider Richard Johnson's best chance of a winner other than the odds-on shot in the first of course. I notice he doesn't ride the Hobbs raider and Tom O'Brien rides instead.

The handicap chase is interesting with a couple of last timeout winners. My ratings give Badger Wood the edge but i'm not sure he's straight forward. Bebinn is running well but has a big weight rise and Emma Soda ran well at Chepstow. 

An interesting runner is Go West Young Man, a very talented animal with his own ideas about the game, he could have won a couple of races but gave them away. He's not won now in 12 attempts which is why he can run in a novice hurdle. I'd love him to win but cant back him either.

Nap: 3.35 Towcester: Delores Delightful 100/30 Bet365

(Boylesports showing 7/2 but its not available!)

Richard Johnson takes this ride for Nick Williams, he rode it last time and last season so knows the horse well. Ran ok last time when 3rd and the winner has since gone in again showing very solid form. She could be nicely handicapped on 119 especially with the step up to 3m. She acts well on heavy/soft ground so should be able to handle the uphill finish. Good chance on a tricky card.

Cant put my placepot on yet as Betfair is doing maintenance apparently. I will be back later:ok