** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Maybank Championship 18th~21st Feb 2016

Tedthewolf

I do tip up the same players at times but if i think they are value i don't have a problem with that as is the case here Martin Kaymer 18/1 e/w Corals does go off the boil at times but is top class if he gets off to a good first round here i can see him go very close. Have also did him in a e/w double with Matsuyama  also 18's.

40 minutes ago, Tedthewolf said:

I do tip up the same players at times but if i think they are value i don't have a problem with that as is the case here Martin Kaymer 18/1 e/w Corals does go off the boil at times but is top class if he gets off to a good first round here i can see him go very close. Have also did him in a e/w double with Matsuyama  also 18's.

Sometimes you are better off sticking with them Ted. I lost count at how many times I have backed a player, never backed him the following couple of weeks and he wins.. Nothing worse!

As I tend to like a finishing position sell around 40+ mark, Kaymer and Pieters are "too short" for my tastes so I'll swerve them and wish you both well. I'm persuaded with regards to Bjerregaard and have sold his FP at the generally available 45. I also like the look of Horsey and was going to sell at 46 until I noticed that Spreadex had suspended their price on him. A quick google search didn't reveal much beyond him saying on Twitter "Just walked today with my left hip causing few issues. Hope the acupuncture settles it down",

I'll hang fire on that bet.