Tuesday Racing

440 ~Ayr: Bernardelli 11/4 Stan James

Ran a shocker last time at Ascot but we can probably find one or two reasons for that. It was a much better race than he had been contesting and it simply the wrong way round in my opinion. His best runs have come on LH tracks and its no coincidence his last two runs on RH tracks have resulted in two 'no-shows'. Another plus today is blinkers for the first time which will help him concentrate on the job and its a much weaker contest this time so hopefully can bounce back to winning form.

Placepot

56c302efa4c1a_ScreenShot2016-02-16at11.0

Good luck BH

Not much doing today. Didn't really fancy any EW shots for my Nap of the day.....

I thought about this one.....

Ayr 2.55 - Miss Blanche - ew at 33/1 bog bet365

Maiden hurdle........my horse was well beaten on urdle debut last time but had run OK up to a point and shown some promise. She led until 4 out then faded. I prefer to see horses that are up with the pace then fade rather than ones that hang around at the bak then run on when the race is over. There's a chance she might come on for that run and be able to stay with the leaders al the way round !

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.