** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where are the small buy-in STT's?

topnotchbloke

I've looked for threads on PL recommending and giving information on different poker sites but I couldn't find any with details of the at what buy-in the STTs start at. My girlfriend has started playing small buy-in STTs and I'd like alternative software to PaddyPower. By small buy-ins I mean $0.25 or so. I've looked on pokerlisting.com but I'd prefer personal recommendations from some of you guys. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? Ladbrokes has 2$+0,50$ Gaming Club,Expekt, Nordicbet, Bet365 has 0,75$+0,25$ buy in But you should problebly take a look at the entry fee vs poker fee. (or what its called).. The 0,75+0,25 there you only get 75% of your buy in, in prize money in 2+0,5 you get 80%.. But for a beginner that should not be the main thing.. So i think you should have a go for it. The above sites, is some i use.. Dont know if other has lower STT.. I'll :hope for you. :ok / cains

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? One of the sites I'm looking at is Ladbrokes mainly because th Pl tournaments look like they be staged there. Lads have cheap buy-in tables too, which is what I'm looking for. Is it worth someone referring me? Do I have to make an initial deposit of $50 for both the referer and the referee to beneift? If you know the answers, leave your Ladbrokes alias and I'll use the first person to reply. I'd still like recommendations for other sites too. Hopefully I'll see you all tonight for the Final Showdown where the bounty seems to be on Dod "The Darkhorse" Doddsy!!

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? Hey.. I can refer you, but then i need, your name and email, that you will sign up with.. couse then i fill out an referral, and you will receive a mail shortly after... The following criteria, to get the bonus: download software.. (well daaa... ;-) ) enter poker alias, (you will get that in an email make real money purchase of 50US$ or more play 250raked hands.. my msn: [email protected] if easier. / cains

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? Racing Post poker offers buy ins as small as you are asking about. However RacingPost poker is the most crooked site on the internet. I had an admin ban my account whilst I had a tourny still running. They also prevented me withdrawing the remaining funds from my account. Why was I banned. For mentioning I had played against Dave "Devilfish" Ulliot at UltimateBet.com I do not mention RP Poker to reccomend them, only to take a cheap dig and forwarn anyone that is thinking of using them. The lowest buy in I have seen at a REPUTABLE site is UltimateBet.com with a $1 + $0.10 Good luck

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? Alright topnotch! Bet 365 are quite good for low buy-in tournaments as the only charge $0.5 for $5 tournaments compared to the $1 charged by most others (Including Ladbrokes) though i think the charges are the same for the lower buy-in's. As Cains mentioned there are quite a few places that start from a $0.75 buy-in going up to $2 then $5.( In addition to those he mentioned, betfair/ william hill, also have tournaments starting at £1 buy-in) Personally I'd recommend playing the $2 tournaments to start with as the $0.75 tournaments can be a complete lottery, with there often being little difference between the standard of gameplay on them and the play money tables.

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? Thanks for reminding everyone to try and knock me out tonight topnotch! I use gaming club for cheap tourneys but will be looking to sign up with Laddies once the PL tournament is moved. See you tonight

Re: Where are the small buy-in STT's? topnotch.... The crypto skins do STT's that go from 1000 pounds to 10p in entry fees I think, betfair or william hill are both good ways to access them. If you will be playing cash tables as well interpoker is a crypto skin that gives you 90 dollars on a deposit bonus every month. Bet365 also do sit n go's all the way down and are a very reputable company with a high traffic poker room linked into the prima network. Finally I read today pokerstars are introducing 1 dollar sit n gos. They are an american company and dont accept debit cards but if you can fund your account (I use NETELLER for transactions with american sites) they are probably the best in the business. Dave, racing post is a skin of VC. They are famous for chat banning for the slightest reason, look for a thread further back in this forum about VC and you can read all about some experiences with them.... Jez