** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Will Australia win 2016 ICC world t20?

watson73

The sixth edition of ICC World Twenty20 is kicking off in India from 8 March and Australia will play India, Pakistan and New Zealand in super-10 round. What do you think buddies, will Aussies win this time? The schedule of match is here.

They haven't won prestigious t20 cricket event which started in 2007.
My vote goes with Australian team. :)

Naah..... The Indians are way too strong in the subcontinent.... Plus Pakistan in the same group...... If they come alive Australia might not even reach the semi finals..... Asia Cup will show how strong Pakistan really is in the T20s when it plays India... But my money will be on the Indians esp. with Rohit Sharma on fire and Kohli in form as well.... 

As I have said elsewhere, I think South Africa are a value bet because they defeated India last time 2-0, with the third game abandoned. That should give them a huge psychological advantage. T20 cricket is also a fickle beast, and any small advantage that is exploited can be the difference between winning and losing.

I'm not saying that India are false favourites at all, they deserve to be. What I am saying is that I find value in South Africa, I hate betting on favourites unless there is a really, really good chance that they will win, even under the worst circumstances possible. In T20 cricket, I don't see that very much.