Anyone see Hellmuth do his nut last night?

Run Dmc Vs Pat Nevin

On Challenge TV they were showing this WSOP tournament of champions thing. I think it was held at the end of last year. Might have been shown before, I'm not sure. Anyway, it was a STT featuring WSOP bracelet holders only. Ivey, Lederer, Chan, Negreanu etc were in it. First prize was 2 million dollars. All the others got nowt. It got down to heads-up between Annie Duke and Phil Hellmuth and she was winding him up great style - showing him cards to mess with his head and stuff like that. He eventually cracked and went all-in and she called to bust him out. He went storming off backstage talking to himself bemoaning his bad luck. Absolutely priceless (he failed to mention the hand where he produced a miracle card on the river to knock out Chan when behind.) What made it even funnier was the interviews with Phil that they played into the show between hands. He kept going on about how he was trying to become a better man and a better loser etc, cringing when they replayed him some of his whining at previous tournaments. My personal favourite was, "I guess if there was no luck invloved I'd win them all." The commentators were laying into him big time too. At one point they said, "It's so quiet now you can practically hear Phil thinking to himself that he's the greatest player of all time." Apologies if this has been on before. Made me chuckle though.

Re: Anyone see Hellmuth do his nut last night? Yeah i saw this last sunday its priceless it really is. The guy is hilarious, annie duke outplayed him but he couldn't take that. The billfillmaff mick take is based around that tirade after his loss.