** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

French 2000 Guiness

LONGCHAMP - French 2000 Guiness 3.30 2PTS Win Sharmadal - Best Price 4-1 Officially Europe's best 2YO Colt last year after winning the Group 1 Dewhurst Stakes at Newmarket and was the ante-post favourite for the 2000 Guiness for months before connections decided to try for a bid at the Kentucky Derby. That didn't work out but his 2YO form entitles him to be very hard to beat and 4-1 looks great value. I reckon he would have won the 2000 Guiness if he went for it, definitly the class act in the field.

Re: French 2000 Guiness Thanks Bowles10, WON @ 4-1!!! Just held on though, in another stride or two he would have got beat. Although the ground was Good to Soft, he was tiring at the end and to me 1m looks like his ideal trip as on todays showing he won't stay the extra four furlongs in the Derby. But Godophin havn't really got an outstanding horse for the Derby I think and although both Dubawi & Sharmadal are 7th & 9th in the betting, I really think both will struggle to stay the trip. Godophin & Dettori really want to win the Derby as its their only big race they havn't won, but by the look of things at the moment, things don't look good at all.