** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

German Cup 15th&16th Dec

Neubs

Moenchengladbach-Werder Bremen

Nice odds here on the Awayteam. Odds are falling in last Days. Think Starting Odds where around 9.xx-10.xx. Odds at the moment also have some value for me. Gladbach after there On-Fire Run in last weeks with that top 3-1 win against Bayern Munich, now looking tired and they will be all happy, if the winter break is comming. Loosing last 2 games against ManCity and Leverkusen, specially they are for sure tired. Becoming late Goals - against ManCity in last 10 Minutes and against Leverkusen 4 Goals in 2nd Half. Also the team have today some big injurys missings. So there is no big rotation possible. So most of the players have playing whole time against ManCity, Leverkusen and will be playing today. Long Term missings are Dominguez, Hahn, Herrmann, Schulz, Stranzl. New are now Jantschke who is missing. So next good Player miss the game. Also Trarore and in last weeks On Fire Player Johnson are doubtful. So if booth can play, i think booth will not be at 100% Fitness.

Bremen on the other Side struggling in the League and fighting against Relegation. But they are now coming with better fitness then Gladbach. Coach Skripnik have no important missings and for me more players they can rotated. Because specially in Midfield there is acutally no Men who are that men who are better then all others. Only Forward Ujah are scoring his goals. And here another Plus for Bremen. Skripnik substitued Ujah last game against Colgone in 67th Minute off. So i think they have do it because Bremen smells today like a suprise. Important is that Midfield Player Grillitsch are fit, after sub-off at Weekend. He can be made the difference today, but he is a young player. Bremen also away this season much better, then in Home Games. So maybe no big minus that they are playing today not at home. Bremen also have in Midfield NO creative Players at the Moment, but this is not the way where you win today. They must rund and fight against tired Gladbach team. And think so longer it´s stand 0-0 so bigger are the chances for Bremen.

So i expected a tough game where Bremen wants to hold that 0-0 so long as possible and they have problems to create chances, so for me there is a low scoring game. Can´t think that even Gladbach scores early that they playing for 100% effectivty whole 90 Minutes.

So for me here:

Under 3 Goals @ 2.02 4/10 Pinn

X or Bremen @ 2.29 2/10 SBOBET

4 hours ago, Neubs said:

Moenchengladbach-Werder Bremen

Nice odds here on the Awayteam. Odds are falling in last Days. Think Starting Odds where around 9.xx-10.xx. Odds at the moment also have some value for me. Gladbach after there On-Fire Run in last weeks with that top 3-1 win against Bayern Munich, now looking tired and they will be all happy, if the winter break is comming. Loosing last 2 games against ManCity and Leverkusen, specially they are for sure tired. Becoming late Goals - against ManCity in last 10 Minutes and against Leverkusen 4 Goals in 2nd Half. Also the team have today some big injurys missings. So there is no big rotation possible. So most of the players have playing whole time against ManCity, Leverkusen and will be playing today. Long Term missings are Dominguez, Hahn, Herrmann, Schulz, Stranzl. New are now Jantschke who is missing. So next good Player miss the game. Also Trarore and in last weeks On Fire Player Johnson are doubtful. So if booth can play, i think booth will not be at 100% Fitness.

Bremen on the other Side struggling in the League and fighting against Relegation. But they are now coming with better fitness then Gladbach. Coach Skripnik have no important missings and for me more players they can rotated. Because specially in Midfield there is acutally no Men who are that men who are better then all others. Only Forward Ujah are scoring his goals. And here another Plus for Bremen. Skripnik substitued Ujah last game against Colgone in 67th Minute off. So i think they have do it because Bremen smells today like a suprise. Important is that Midfield Player Grillitsch are fit, after sub-off at Weekend. He can be made the difference today, but he is a young player. Bremen also away this season much better, then in Home Games. So maybe no big minus that they are playing today not at home. Bremen also have in Midfield NO creative Players at the Moment, but this is not the way where you win today. They must rund and fight against tired Gladbach team. And think so longer it´s stand 0-0 so bigger are the chances for Bremen.

So i expected a tough game where Bremen wants to hold that 0-0 so long as possible and they have problems to create chances, so for me there is a low scoring game. Can´t think that even Gladbach scores early that they playing for 100% effectivty whole 90 Minutes.

So for me here:

Under 3 Goals @ 2.02 4/10 Pinn

X or Bremen @ 2.29 2/10 SBOBET

FT 4:3 for Bremen... booth totaly offensive and with many chances