Monthly Naps Comp, ''Friday'' 4th Dec 2015

Exeter 1:40 : Auvergnat @ 11/2 betvictor win thanks

Auvergnat......from Jonjo O'Neill yard a John P McManus horse any of his horses are always worth a small punt on , The 5yo was brought over from France to the Jonjo yard in January this yard ,

The yard so far gave him 5 races 4 at end of last season and 1 this season the yard have ran it in different distances to get use to British tracks even though in France he was successful where he won a hurdle race, a NH flat race and a chase from 1m 7f to 2m 2f on good to soft ground,

His first race this season was 48 days ago at Market Rasen 3m good where it did take led a number of times from 4 out and led over last but lost led in run in to finish 2nd he will have came on from that run and be looking for his first win in this country with Barry Geraghty brought over from Ireland to ride horse

Ex 2.15 - Antiphony - EW at 16/1 bog bet365

Big field novice hurdle

My selection appears to be the Hobbs second string with his other horse at the top of the market and ridden by Dickie Johnson, whereas mine get the claimer

I think my horse might have a chance of being in the shake up........has had a  in a novice hurdle already which several of these haven't. That run was here and he finished 4th. The first 3 have won since and although he was well beaten at the finish he was up with the pace until fading late on. The Post reports that he was green, keen and should come on considerably

He led for most of the race that day and front running could be a good option in a field of 18 novices.......some of them are bound to fall and you're better off at the front rather than behind horses who might bring you down

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.