When you read an offer wrong haha

capri

So I signed up with Party Poker, been years since I played with them, back in the days when Empire Poker was about (that was my favourite site), biggest tournament win also... 3rd from 50,000... 
Anyway's I beleived the offer where when you win at showdown with a pocket pair you get $25, all of them needed, i.e. 88 22 JJ etc... So I loaded the games up, was playing at 8 cash tables, was of course getting a lot of pairs and trying to win at showdown with them. I then noticed no improvement in my stats for the bonus, it was then I realised it has to be in ascending order lol i.e, I need to win with AA, then KK, then QQ and so on!!!!

That will take years :p

Ooh sneaky!

Might still be some value there if you are playing cash tables regularly. Probably one to just forget though, play your usual game and check on progress occasionally.

Think that particular one would make me limp far too many pocket pairs than is good for me, -ve value if it changes your game too much ;)