Jump racing saturday 21st nov

Brush wood hurdle   235 haydock 

Tea for two  98.96

Our keampfer    98. 84

Yala  enki     98.81

Difficult race really and snow possibly on way ....declarations have just altered and new card leaves tea for two currently a bit clear ...  strange really as at first glimpse he looks nothing special but computer is saying at these weights hes a good bet .......our kampfear us an improving type and looks set to run well off a big price around 16/1  ...but with bad weather forecast ill just take the 5/1 on top rated for now ....and wait until tomorrow night  to back the other ..  

Tea for two   5 pts win 5/1 bet365 

Betfair Chase

Verdict

I make it a two horse race to be honest; I reckon the bookies have it right with Silviniaco Conti and Cue Card dominating the market. I have no doubts that the Nicholls horse will be bang there at the last but I just have a feeling that Cue Card will prove just too good this time now he’s free from injury. I believe we will see an improved Cue Card this season and maybe Conti has just passed his peak. At the prices Cue Card will do for me.

Selection: Cue Card 3/1 Paddy Power

Full Preview;

https://www.punterslounge.com/betfair-chase-is-conti-worth-opposing-in-haydock-feature

Fixed Brush Hurdle

Verdict

An intriguing puzzle and you could quite easily back half a dozen and be still wide of the mark. I’m tempted to go for Tea For Two as I think he could be very useful over these kind of trips but in the end I’m staying loyal with the trends and backing the top weight Closing Ceremony. I just think everything points to a good run and the price is very generous.

Selection: Closing Ceremony EW 14/1 William Hill

Full Preview

https://www.punterslounge.com/haydock-betting-14-1-shot-can-land-fixed-brush-hurdle-at-haydock

On 19/11/2015, 13:34:06, richard-westwood said:

Brush wood hurdle   235 haydock 

Tea for two  98.96

Our keampfer    98. 84

Yala  enki     98.81

Difficult race really and snow possibly on way ....declarations have just altered and new card leaves tea for two currently a bit clear ...  strange really as at first glimpse he looks nothing special but computer is saying at these weights hes a good bet .......our kampfear us an improving type and looks set to run well off a big price around 16/1  ...but with bad weather forecast ill just take the 5/1 on top rated for now ....and wait until tomorrow night  to back the other ..  

Tea for two   5 pts win 5/1 bet365 

Just adding our keampfer to my bets .....yala enki is a big ew danger too ...could be anything on hcap debut but our keampfer is twice the price so excellent value 

Our keampfer   2 pts ew 14/1 bet365 

Tote Scoop6 – Saturday November 20th

Another rollover in the Tote Scoop6 this week and the Win Fund starts at £137,858. Don’t forget the place part of the bet is also worth winning, last week it paid a whopping £498.

This weeks racing comes from Haydock and Ascot with the feature race being the Grade 3 Fixed Brush handicap at Haydock.

Leg 1: 12.40 Haydock Park

A real slog in the mud to start the ball rolling this week and 9 runners line up for this 3m4f handicap chase. Trainer Venetia Williams is usually the one to follow in such circumstances and she saddles Emperor’s Choice. He was a runner-up here last season and then went on to win the Welsh National. Not seen since but a strong contender. Of the others I like Lackamon, he doesn’t win that often but is a consistent sort and should give each-way punters a run for their money.

Selection: Emperor’s Choice Bet365 (Lackamon)

Leg 2: 1.15 Haydock Park

A class 2 handicap hurdle and one or two of these look likely improvers so could be a useful race for future reference. The top weight is Hunters Hoof trained by Nicky Henderson. He couldn’t win any of his bumper races but is now unbeaten in three starts over timber. Won at Aintree last time and is up 9lbs here. Paul Nicholls saddles Stilletto who has had only two runs for his former trainer Philip Hobbs, he could be anything. Hobbs himself runs Rock The Kasbah, he was a good second at Chepstow in October and will be all the better for that run and should go close today.

Selection: Rock The Kasbar Skybet (Hunters Hoof)

Leg 3: 1.30 Ascot

A mare’s qualifier with just eight runners going to post. The likely favourite is Smart Talk who travels down from the north for trainer Brian Ellison. She goes handicapping for the first time after winning at both Worcester and Sedgefield. Her opening mark of 127 looks fair enough. Promanco had a similar profile to Smart Talk when she went into handicaps but has found it hard going so far, she may be better back amongst her own sex and could go close here while Kilty Caul is not out of for in form trainer Kim Bailey.

Selection: Smart Talk  BetVictor (Promanco)

Leg 4: 2.25 Haydock Park

The Grade 3 Fixed Brush Hurdle and a very good turnout with 16 runners declared. Tea For Two runs for the Nick Williams yard who won this last year and will be fitter after a recent run at Cheltenham. Top weights have a good record and Closing Ceremony is another one with a live chance for trainer Emma Lavelle. The horse has won three times at Haydock and loves the soft ground. Others to watch out for are Baradari having his first run for the Skelton team and Definitly Red a decent novice from last year making his handicap debut.

Selection: Closing Ceremony 14/1 888Sport (Tea For Two)

Leg 5: 3.15 Ascot

Ten runners line up for this handicap chase and the top weight Cold March will be a popular selection with many for trainer Venetia Williams. He won here over C/D at the end of October by an impressive 7 lengths. He’s gone up 10lbs for his trouble but is only a 5yo with plenty of scope for further improvement. Dresden also won well last time out, he won by 19 lengths at Aintree and now runs off his highest ever mark of 144. One horse that may outrun his odds is Turn Over Sivola, very consistent sort who will be all the better for his run behind Boondooma at Cheltenham.

Selection: Turn Over Sivola 12/1 William Hill (Cold March)

Leg 6: 3.35 Haydock Park

The final leg is another competitive handicap chase. The ground will be like glue by now so a real mud lark is what we are after. First on the list for me is Firebird Flyer from the Evan Williams yard. He loves the soft ground and has ran well here at Haydock. He also won first time out last season. Sun Cloud is another out and out stayer; he was 4th at Sedgefield last month but may be just a couple of pounds too high in the handicap. Sue Smith’s No Planning and the Skelton horse Toby Lerone are others to consider.

Selection: Firebird Flyer 14/1 >William Hill (Sun Cloud)

315 ascot 

Dresden     99.11 

Workbench   99.01

Open race but there has to be a bit of value in dresden here .   He is progressive and has perfect conditions ...been penalised but won with anything in hand so could be ahead of the hcapper   ...workbench could run well too ....has also been penalised but isnt so much suited by conditions so the 8/1 on the top rated looks very appealing 

Dresden   3 pts ew 8/1 bet 365 

Pipes horse have been quiet but i fancy he could get a big price winner today on C4 the three i,ve backed  e/w are BALLNAGOR 12/1 2nd string and this is a hot race but on old form has a squeak.  MY BROTHER SYLVEST 20/1 hasnt won for a long time but trainer has held on to the horse for a reason and has run some good race. POOLE MASTER 25/1 again his 2nd string here and has to be in the mood but has a squeak if so.

On 20/11/2015, 15:18:03, richard-westwood said:

315 ascot 

Dresden     99.11 

Workbench   99.01

Open race but there has to be a bit of value in dresden here .   He is progressive and has perfect conditions ...been penalised but won with anything in hand so could be ahead of the hcapper   ...workbench could run well too ....has also been penalised but isnt so much suited by conditions so the 8/1 on the top rated looks very appealing 

Dresden   3 pts ew 8/1 bet 365 

Dresden does the business ...good run in a tricky race