maximize.gifNîmes Olympique v Red Star FC 93 (19:00 BST)2.723.073.2100.59 %
maximize.gifSochaux-Montbéliard v Valenciennes FC (19:00 BST)2.143.24.7199.21 %
maximize.gifStade Lavallois v Créteil (19:00 BST)2.223.34.05100.04 %
 Saturday 3 October 2015HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifStade Brestois 29 v FC Metz (13:00 BST)2.483.13.55100.75 %
 Monday 5 October 2015HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifTours v Dijon FCO (19:30 BST)3.413.12.57100.4

Ligue 2 Nancy - Ajaccio

Breakthrough win for Ajaccio last round (1-0 vs Auxerre) and it surely provided a massive confidence boost and we get a big price on them to follow up this evening. Nancy are expected to be a big player at this level , but they have not won in four and have dropped points at home to Niort (similar level to Ajaccio) and Auxerre (defeat) in that sequence and goals are proving hard to come by for the home side. They are also without suspended defensive midfielder Diallo Guidileye and with Coulibaly and Aït Bennasser also sidelined, that leaves them weakened across the middle and especially short of options in the holding role. This is my potential upset of the day and I will probably try and take a little on the visitors to win at circa 7.0-7.5 which seems too big , but for my "official bet............... Ajaccio +0.75 at 2.17 at Sportmarket

I try Lavall at home at decent price against a injury ravaged creteil team that is missing Praktica Laly all defence and also some important Fielder historically Laval is a very decente Home team.2.15 stake 3 because this is another very tough league and creteil already won a match some weeks ago similar condition

Ligue 2 Nancy - Ajaccio

Breakthrough win for Ajaccio last round (1-0 vs Auxerre) and it surely provided a massive confidence boost and we get a big price on them to follow up this evening. Nancy are expected to be a big player at this level , but they have not won in four and have dropped points at home to Niort (similar level to Ajaccio) and Auxerre (defeat) in that sequence and goals are proving hard to come by for the home side. They are also without suspended defensive midfielder Diallo Guidileye and with Coulibaly and Aït Bennasser also sidelined, that leaves them weakened across the middle and especially short of options in the holding role. This is my potential upset of the day and I will probably try and take a little on the visitors to win at circa 7.0-7.5 which seems too big , but for my "official bet............... Ajaccio +0.75 at 2.17 at Sportmarket

I have exactly the same take on the huge value here...my problem is that my numbers conflict. Draw is usually the best play in Ligue 2, but outright wins happen more at this time of year than at any other portion of the Ligue 2 schedule. I'll probably take some of the +0.75 and the draw @ 3.6.

I try Lavall at home at decent price against a injury ravaged creteil team that is missing Praktica Laly all defence and also some important Fielder historically Laval is a very decente Home team.2.15 stake 3 because this is another very tough league and creteil already won a match some weeks ago similar condition

Bet won, 3-2 FT.funny and strange match,creteil hit the woodwork 2 times in first 20 minutes, then laval started to play better.in the final minutes i have had a strange feeling that homw team was trying to let the guest equalise...hmm maybe i am a bit too sauspicious but some stupid pass in middle of field with defense not aligned, maybe just only a wrong impression