Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 275 bets; +14.0% yield skm2;2124890 [FONT=comic sans ms]To be honest, I haven't..... and there is no way to back-test DNBs, unless you know where I can get hold of some historical odds data [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 267 bets; +14.9% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2120343][FONT=comic sans ms]Too late..... the normal "cut-off" is at least 24 hours before KO :\ A rare occasion when Serie let us down.... so a losing weekend...... [/FONT][/QUOTE] Hi,Grex. I'm following you with interesting for a long time. Thank you for your good work on this and the Overs'. Recently, i got some ideas about building systems with the history results and odds, just like this thread. i am using Bet365 too. but this is one question making me confused. as we known, the data from football-data.co.uk is static, but the real odds on going always change. sometimes changes too much and makes it out of scenario,for example in your system, just like the home's win drop from 1.50 to 1.43, or something like incresing from 1.75 to 1.82. Do you have any idea for solving this problem? or do you know when do the football-data.co.uk to get the odds? could it be the first odds to release?

Re: Grex's HOMES; 275 bets; +14.0% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Football-data publishes the weekend's odds at about 17:00 (UK time) on Friday. So I assume it reflects the odds sometime on Friday afternoon. If you develop a system based on football-data historical odds, then you have to base your predictions on Friday afternoon's odds. :ok[/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 275 bets; +14.0% yield i think i find the answer finally, as it said in football-data.co.uk: Please note that the odds are collected for the downloadable weekend fixtures on Fridays afternoons not later than 17:00 Britsh Standard Time. Odds for midweek fixtures are collected Tuesdays not later than 15:00 British Standard Time. thanks to the good work!

Re: Grex's HOMES; 276 bets; +14.1% yield Banner;2128154 When I first did the back-testing, EP and IA were the only ones that stood out.... so, I will stick to them. Anyway, in my opinion, yield is more important than the number of bets :ok 9-man Lazio let us down at the weekend. The system selects the Liverpool derby for Tuesday. I hate betting on derbies, but a "no derbies" criteria was not built into the system, so we have to go for it :unsure

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield Five selections for the weekend :hope. By the way, I notice the "Serie A Silly Season" has started a bit early this year. There are a couple of suspiciously low draw odds, e.g. Chievo-Sienna @ 2.40 :loon

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield oh no, going against luckystar ROMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hope:eyes:spank:notworthy:moon:gimme:beer:drums:cigar:rollin:D:p:notworthy:\:zzz:poker:bignana:cow [QUOTE=Grex;2134659]Five selections for the weekend :hope. By the way, I notice the "Serie A Silly Season" has started a bit early this year. There are a couple of suspiciously low draw odds, e.g. Chievo-Sienna @ 2.40 :loon [/QUOTE]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield Banner;2135175 Well 3 out of 4 so far Grex and Serie A has had alot of draws which is strange! And the losing bet was Napoli who were 2-0 up! But good weekend so far lets hope Juve can make it better!

Re: Grex's HOMES; 283 bets; +13.7% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2134659]Five selections for the weekend :hope. By the way, I notice the "Serie A Silly Season" has started a bit early this year. There are a couple of suspiciously low draw odds, e.g. Chievo-Sienna @ 2.40 :loon [/QUOTE] I cant seem to open the image or even see the image with what i think are the selections?? Anyone able to help me out here?

Re: Grex's HOMES; 288 bets; +14.1% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Apologies for the delayed update from last weekend. Followers of this system will know that it ends when we reach the last 6 rounds of matches. So the Easter weekend will see the end of EP selections (I think there will only be one), and Serie A will finish the following weekend.[/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 293 bets; +14.0% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Should have waited 'til the last minute to get better odds ;) The last EPL selection of the season came good (just). Next week will see the last IA selections, before we close down for the season. [/FONT]