Weekly Naps Competition, Day 1, Sunday 13th September 2015

Trotter

Bath 2.55 - Go Marnie - win at 10/1 bog bet365 First 10 furlong nursery of the season Lots of top action in Ireland and France today but I'm looking at a bit of a shocker at Bath. It's the first 10 furlong nursery of the season and as such is difficult to weigh up as none of these have run over the trip before. To add to the possible chaos the ground is currently 'Firm' which they probably have never encountered either So it looks like a pin stick job My selection is joint top weight. He ran in 3 sprint maidens in April and May without making too much impression though one of his runs was in a decent race at Newbury (beaten 8L). Was then off the track all summer until reappearing about 3 weeks ago in a Claimer over in France, stepped up to a mile, finishing 5th, beaten 3L. Impossible to know what that form is worth but the winner was only beaten 3L in a Listed race next time out. Some of the ones that finished further back gave been well beaten since I'm hoping that he will come on for the run after the absence and that the extra furlongs will help........to be fair most of these look like the extra yardage will help

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.