Interpoker question

bobsyerunkle

I got my compimentary copy of Inside Edge courtesy of Sporting odds at the weekend and came across an ad for Interpoker. Does anyone here play on this site? As it looks on paper they seem to be giving excellent bonuses, matching up to £50 a month deposit each year. Are there any catches here?? Cos to me it seems an awesome way of making £600 a year. Is there a 'raked hands' stipulation and are there easy ways to withdraw? Personally, I'd set up a standing order for the £50 a month and play with that but pull my £600 freebucks out each year. Any thoughts / feedback greatly appreciated. Any other sites come close to matching these bonuses??

Re: Interpoker question HI jezza might be able to help you more however I do play on Interpoker. I know that they will match your monthly deposit up to $100 (or they did) but you have to play so many raked hands. Not a bad site and some good cash games.

Re: Interpoker question Hi Bob, Yep they give great bonuses. Basically every month they will match your first deposit 100% up to a max of 90 dollars (some months they do 100). You then have to play in so many raked cash game hands before its released (so many = the amount of your bonus * 5 I think). You just have to be dealt cards in a hand thats raked for it to count - not even actually enter the pot so its not too bad to clear. You cant withdraw or even gamble with the bonus money until this criteria is met but when its met its yours to do with/withdraw as you please. Personally I always do this every month, I'm gonna be playing these games anyway so why not take the 90 every month!! Jez

Re: Interpoker question cheers for the info Jezza, I'll be opening an account with them this month. I just put $80 into my pacificpoker account and after playing for half an hour they have just added $25 to my account, not sure what for , but I'm sure as hell not goin to query it. I guess it may be another loyalty bonus or somethin. I've got accounts with Pacific, Paradise, Sportingodds, Bet365, Ladbrokes and VC now. Certainly milking the system for the bonuses, i think my favourite is Paradise, if only for the graphics, they dont have as much choice for tables as some of the others. I agree with the previous threads on the VC conspiracy theory regarding the bias towards straights, my very first hand on the site gave me a set of Q's which was busted by a straight on the river !!