Heritage Handicaps.

I like them very much.They are good quality races with decent sized fields.The runners are invariably experienced h/cappers,of all ages,with abilty.The jockeys and trainers are all there to earn their respective crust.You'll not find many non-tryers in these races.They have a high profile and are usually telivised. Over the last couple of months I've had some very good returns by targeting these HH's and have developed a pretty reliable rating method for them.I then run up a tissue and seek THREE value horses.Those three are then systematically dissected and put back together again.ONE of them comes out on top and this becomes my e/w selection. I thought I'd put the sels on this thread as opposed to S&S because I feel there may be more interest in these races on here..I'll use the usual system rules.A REAL-LIFE system with a 100 unit start bank and FIXED STAKING of 1 unit e/w on each selection (2 units per race). Not sure when the next HH is...York perhaps.Anyway...I'm going to enjoy this.Be sure to have a look in occasionally..You might enjoy it too.:hope PS-Todays racing is not very inspiring.The only bet I'll have is on POLISHED in the Tow 7.00 if it's NOT odds on.

Re: Heritage Handicaps. Yes, I quite like these races as well, I had a few quid on Iffraaj at 11-4 in Saturday's Victoria Cup. My best Heritage Handicap win last season had to be MINE in Royal Hunt Cup at 10-1, virtually 6 or 7 horses hit the line together. But its quite hard to pick the winners of these races as there are alot of runners. How the hell could you have picked Spanish Don at 100-1 in last years Cambridgeshire!! I just checked this weeks York Cards and there are no Heritage Handicaps.

Re: Heritage Handicaps. Hi MJ...Nope...Did not do Spanish Don last year but did this Saturday:) 17 ran 4th @ 7/1.In the Vic Cup I was on Uhoomagoo 18 ran 5th @ 14/1.Maybe some bookies paid 5 places? I dunno.My best 2 (high profile h/caps on terrestial TV) in the last month or so have been Joes Edge (Scottish National) 1st 20/1 and Indian Trail 1st 10/1 a couple of Sats agoLots of good priced places too....Yep....I really like em :)