** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round, 2nd Legs - Thurs July 23th

Brondby IF v Beroe Stara Zagora Brondby IF: Daniel Agger (1/0 d), Thomas Kahlenberg (0/0 m), Elba Rashani (1/0 m, doubtful) Beroe Stara Zagora: - Hajduk Split v FC Koper Hajduk Split: Ohandza (1/0 f), Suši? (0/0 m)(both doubtful), Milevskiy (0/0 f) FC Koper: Hadži? (1/0 d), Lotri? (1/0 f) Omonia Nicosia v Jagiellonia Omonia Nicosia (last term): Moreira (15/0 g), Matías Pérez (d, newcomer), Bernard Mendy (d, newcomer) Jagiellonia: Marek Wasiluk (0/0 d), Jan Paw?owski (0/0 f) Birkirkara FC v West Ham Birkirkara FC (last term): Fabrizio Miccoli (f, newcomer), Rowen Muscat (12/0 f)(both probably in), Paul Fenech (29/2 m, doubtful) West Ham (last term): Diafra Sakho (23/10 f, top scorer, suspended), Dimitri Payet (f, newcomer, suspended) IFK Göteborg v Slask Wroclaw IFK Göteborg: Prosper Kasim (0/0 m), Lawson Sabah (0/0 m), Victor Sköld (0/0 f), Patrick Dyrestam (0/0 d), Lasse Vibe (16/6 f, top scorer) Slask Wroclaw: Krzysztof Ostrowski (1/0 d), Micha? Bartkowiak (1/0 m) Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

MŠK Žilina – Dacia Chisinau Žilina brought a very promising victory 1-2 which gives team a really good chance to go forward in the competition. Despite being an offensive team at home or away, I wouldn´t be surprised if they take this game more carefully. It´s important to realize that with Slovak league already in progress, they are going to have a tight schedule in next couple of weeks, so it might be sensible to lower the tempo a little bit. What is more, severel players had stomach problems after return from Chisinau, so I suggest (I´m not coach of course) to take a careful approach to protect the lead and don´t do anything stupid. Dacia created few dangerous chances in the first leg, and according to their coach, they have intention to play offensively since the first minute. But I expect that their attacking players will have a lot of diffculties to break home defensmen. On the other hand, Žilina is better team and I´m sure they are capable of scoring goals, at least when Dacia would be made to open defence totally. All in all, I don´t recommend to play this bet with higher stakes as long as I´m not really sure about Dacia´s skills etc. But anyway, I really like it with smaller stakes. Žilina to win with clean sheet @2.37 Bet365 – small stake UC Dublin – Slovan Bratislava Dublin wasn´t that weak as I and the others might have expected last week. It´s also important to say that Slovan were absolutely dreadful in finishing. And there could be a draw as well, but Slovan´s defender kicked out the ball from the goal line in last minutes. Today, Slovan wants to demonstrate that they have enough attacking power to score several goals and confirm that have much more quality than UCD. They must be also really motivated because they unexpectedly brought a very good result from Slovakia and their sold out stadium (it´s only for 1500 people as far as I know, but it´s still sold out, no?) will be very excited tonight. At least I hope, I´m not really sure how they take this game in Ireland. But anyway, this game has potential to produce more goals than we had seen in the 1st leg, and what is more, I see Dublin scoring tonight as well. Slovan to win + BTTS @3.10 Bet365 – medium stake Over 2,5 goals + BTTS @2.62 Bet365 – medium stake (in case of surprise) Linfield – Spartak Trnava I´m going to repeat myself – it´s not a good idea to back Trnava in these days. They simply haven´t convinced me so far in this season, so from betting point of view, I have to play against them tonight. Trnava has to create new CDs pair for tonight, because both Godal and Nikolic are not available tonight. Godal played on Sunday with Bortel and they conceded 4 goals .. now Godal is out and there has to be someone from the bench. It doesn´t mean that he will show horrible performance, of course, but having these kinds of problems doesn´t give much confidence in their performance. I don´t rate Linfield as a high quality team with obligation to beat Trnava, but Trnava´s current situation gives them chances and it´s up to them how they will deal with it. If I have to make a bet today, it´s Linfield to qualify, because they brought a good result from 1st leg and I think that odds represent some value. Linfield to qualify @4.00 Unibet – small stake

MŠK Žilina – Dacia Chisinau 4-2 Žilina to win with clean sheet @2.37 Bet365 – small stake LOST UC Dublin – Slovan Bratislava 1-5 Slovan to win + BTTS @3.10 Bet365 – medium stake WON Over 2,5 goals + BTTS @2.62 Bet365 – medium stake (in case of surprise) WON Linfield – Spartak Trnava 1-3 Linfield to qualify @4.00 Unibet – small stake LOST
Honestly, after Dacia´s red card in first half I was sure that this bet will be won. I didn´t watch the game, but unfortunately, something happened and it seems that both teams didn´t really care about defending a little bit, so finally we have 6 goals. Not exactly like I expected, but as I said, we should have been careful with stakes. On the other hand, I´m very happy with Slovan game, because both bet had highest stakes yesterday, and both bets are won. Nothing much to say here, Slovan wanted do demonstrate its quality and Dublin wasn´t that bad not to score at least a goal. In case of Trnava, it also looked like it might be correct prediction, when Linfield scored the first goal. But then Trnava improved and even if my bet with small stake is lost, I´m pleased that they are in the next round and can welcome team like PAOK. I wish them luck.