** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokerstars down !

Haichan

Is anyone else have trouble with Pokerstars. Update has been hanging for 24 hrs. Even deleted and tried to reinstall. Pokerstars site wont even download the software. I now they had problems last night but thought it was resolved. nothing on website

Now that I thought about it, I did have a problem a couple of days ago when stars wouldn't load which was weird and had never happened before, but I tried a different computer and it worked. Restarted the previous one and that fixed it. Have you tried adding stars to your anti-virus safe/trusted list? Or maybe pausing the av for a minute it to see if stars loads without it. gl

yes. tried it with different browser, firewall and antivirus shut down. Nothing works. Gets to download window and then browser tells me that it failed to download. Even tried opera turbo mode which uses their own server and that failed. Pokerstars just keep telling me they have a problem but no indication what it is. Bizzare