** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekly Nap Competition Day 2 - Monday 1st June

Re: Weekly Nap Competition Day 2 - Monday 1st June 7.55 Windsor Boomerang Bob @ 8/1 Ladbrokes Hills is still banging in the winners including this afternoon with queen catrine. The selection is also dropping in grade at a course he is 1/2. Might end up being a good draw, love the jockey and this should go close.

Re: Weekly Nap Competition Day 2 - Monday 1st June 19:25 Windsor 1pt win Divine 10/1 Bet365 BOG Mick Channon's Divine is a course and distance winner and won well here 6 weeks ago. De Sousa partners her again tonight and despite being upped in class from C3 to C1, is in the form to win at a double figure price.

Re: Weekly Nap Competition Day 2 - Monday 1st June Winners so far gbettle 30/100 Steve75 8/13 Helderjma 10/1 Geeuppy 3rd 16/1 EW :clap Later runners;

Windsor 7:25 - A listed event which is open to 3yo+. My logic tells me that the dosage method will be most successful when used in races restricted to a certain age' date= I've nevertheless analysed the runners here and come up with an average of 2.97 & 0.68 over the last ten years. There are four runners with a DI of 3.0 and a slightly lower CD; Eastern Impact, Morache Music, Ninjago and Outback Traveller. Coincidently these are horses 7, 8, 9 & 10. Due to the limitations of using this method which I have outlined above, I've also employed a small dose of form reading into previous winners of this race and it seems that youth can lend a helping hand, so will make Eastern Impact my main pick today. The 4yo currently has a best price of 7/1 with Betvictor.
7.25 Windsor - Naadirr win @ 11/1 William Hill Naadirr won a pair of listed contests at York and Doncaster before flopping last time out in the Group 2 Duke Of York stakes after being well supported. I thought that run was probably too bad to be true and he is back down in class to a listed race so should be finding this easier as this doesn't look as deep as his last race. He needs to bounce back and improve on his last run and the first time blinkers should help. Pretend has a great chance if he can translate his AW form to the turf but we've recently seen a good AW horse get turned over in Tryster last week so there is no guarantee that Pretend will run as well on this surface. Tropics is another who would have a chance especially at these weights but he will probably need the run on past form. However Naadirr is race fit, proven in these races and on the turf and if he is back to his best should go well at 11s.
C7.10 Percys Gal 8/1 Bet365 This horses sole win from 15 starts came over c&d off the same mark as it races off today. That in itself would give the horse a big chance here but there are a few clues that todays softer ground could be even more beneficial to the horse. Same jockey on board too so the horse looks sure to run its race off a winnable mark once more.
Carl 7.10 - New Bidder - win at 16/1 bog skybet Sprint handicap My selection goes well in soft ground, has won a couple of times at tracks with uphill finishes, is well drawn, is below his last winning mark, drops into a 0-80 for the first time in a while and has Graham Lee booked He's been well beaten in his two runs this year but there's a chance he might bounce back with everything in his favour........the 'new' thing they're trying is bringing him out again quickly as he only ran a few days ago
7.55 Windsor: Boomerang Bob 9/1 Stan James Races here off his lowest ever mark and in a class 3 handicap for the first time in his career. Comes here after a decent effort at Newmarket in a much better race, he finished only 11th but was messed about and stopped in his run and it was much better than the plain figures would tell you. William Buick is booked tonight which another plus and i would hope to see him go close in this grade.
WINDSOR 7.25 DIVINE @ 10/1 Betvictor I like a low draw here and I also like course form, a couple fit that bill in Dutch Masterpiece and Divine. Dutch Masterpiece is a better horse with a bit of give in the ground. DIVINE May ultimately not be up to the grade but on ground that looks perfect and an impressive CD win last time I'm going to take a chance with her. Drawn well in 7 which is more than can be said for most of those at the top of the market.
19:25 Windsor: NAADIRR @ 9/1 Bet365
7:55 Windsor Major Crispies 33/1 Bet365
7.25 Windsor Eastern Impact @ 7/1 SJ
Windsor 7.25: Naadirr @ 9/1 bet365 win thanks Naadirr......from Marco Botti yard the 4yo had a disaster 2nd race this season after winning at Doncaster 6f Betway Cammidge Trophy (Listed Race) 6f good winning by 1.75 lengths but only 19 days ago at York 6f good he was last of 15 runners, He was always at the back of field and jockey eased down inside final furlong, The yard have saw it win three times from 6f to 7f on good to firm and good ground and on the all-weather with 3 place finishes in its 10 run so far, he's climbed the rating to 111 and goes again off that mark with the yard having the blinkers on for the first time hoping that will be the answer to that bad run in last race , They also change the jockey to Marc Monaghan who rides the horse for first time
7.55 Windsor Boomerang Bob @ 8/1 Ladbrokes Hills is still banging in the winners including this afternoon with queen catrine. The selection is also dropping in grade at a course he is 1/2. Might end up being a good draw, love the jockey and this should go close.
19:25 Windsor 1pt win Divine 10/1 Bet365 BOG Mick Channon's Divine is a course and distance winner and won well here 6 weeks ago. De Sousa partners her again tonight and despite being upped in class from C3 to C1, is in the form to win at a double figure price.
7.25 WINDSOR ~.5 E/W DINKUM DIAMOND 25/1 PP