€1000 worth of Vegas satellite tickets - Betfair - Saturday 7pm

andybell666

Re: €1000 worth of Vegas satellite tickets - Betfair - Saturday 7pm wll that was great. Thought it started at 8.0. log on at 07.30 its halfway through. Almost blinded out. Manage to rebuild my stack. get into the cash and with 5 left have moved into 2nd plkace. 4 get the $100 dollar token. Get 77 and 3rd big stack raise me. on flop raise and he shoves on an 842 rainbow flop. blinds are so big I have to call and he shows 46. Hits a 6 on the river and I am crippled. out on the bubble next hand.. At least got a $10 token. sick

Re: €1000 worth of Vegas satellite tickets - Betfair - Saturday 7pm sounds like you were very unlucky....at least you got something...

wll that was great. Thought it started at 8.0. log on at 07.30 its halfway through. Almost blinded out. Manage to rebuild my stack. get into the cash and with 5 left have moved into 2nd plkace. 4 get the $100 dollar token. Get 77 and 3rd big stack raise me. on flop raise and he shoves on an 842 rainbow flop. blinds are so big I have to call and he shows 46. Hits a 6 on the river and I am crippled. out on the bubble next hand.. At least got a $10 token. sick