Rangers v Hibs 1st leg

JJG

Cant see a topic for this already. Rangers with home advantage will look to take a lead into the return leg on saturday at easter road and some think this might be tight but i think rangers will concede , they are very poor at the back and hibs destroyed them in the league 4-0 before at home and beat them twice at ibrox , rangers beat hibs in their last meeting though and with more at stake here i feel they will score too. Rangers scraped past QOTS in the other playoff and might tire late on while hibs have had over 2 weeks rest in la manga to prepare for this. Rangers have scored in tbeir last 7 games , hibs scored in their last 5 from 6. Cummings and malonga will be a handful and one will score imo also scott allen is a cracking player who bossed this game a few times this season. Vuckic is a threat for rangers and he looks like the main threat from what ive seen of them. BTTS 5/6 @ bet365 is my bet. 12/5 the draw @ boylesports

Re: Rangers v Hibs 1st leg Would be quite happy to take Rangers to win the first leg at a now 8/11 with bet365. That's what happens when you're at work, you sometime miss the best prices! For Rangers to be the same price to win the first leg as the are to win the play off outright, I would rather take Rangers at 8/11 tonight instead of over 2 legs