Laying 0.5 Goals

freddie01

Has anyone had much luck at this? I've had a little bit of success doing it but it's been a bit hit and miss to be honest. As an example I layed 0.5 goals in the Arsenal v Chelsea game and won about £2.30 when I could have with nerve won just short of £100 with commission. And that's the problem no end target and nerves dictate when to cash out. I'm thinking of aiming for 10% or 5% profit with each bet so I have solid rules to eliminate the emotion. Would appreciate any comments. Will look to start shortly.

Re: Laying 0.5 goals I think the odds are built into every single bet we take. I'm talking of trying very quick trades for a set percentage each time. I'm going to try a possibly too high 10% profit on each trade and if it appears too high I'll reduce it to 5% each trade. I'm effectively betting there won't be a quick goal in each game. In the past I've waited too long to trade out many times and having a set target removes the emotion. Will it be more successful,i don't know but will give it go here.

• 8 years later...

Sounds like your cashing out too early. Today did this France vs Jamaica wish I stayed in as would of won £133 damn it lol but stayed in for 35 mimutes mafe £13 profit liability £4 

Tomorrow Brazil vs Panama £6 liability £600 win if comes off. Of course though were trafing here so aim to get out at 20 minutes should Panama last. 

Here hoping