** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea > Sunday April 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea > Sunday April 12th 5pts Both teams to score Evs William Hill QPR’s need is such that they are going to have to open themselves up and give this a real go and while it is a risky strategy it is their only choice. This Chelsea back line can be exploited, we’ve seen that by the likes of Hull and Southampton in recent weeks so that will give Rangers a little bit of encouragement but you’ve got to think Chelsea are going to score at some point so I’m happy to take both teams to score here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/qpr-vs-chelsea-betting-both-sides-can-find-the-net-to-open-sunday-s-action

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Chelsea > Sunday April 12th

Today I watched Burnley go behind against Arsenal and sit on the 0-1 deficit until about the 85th minute when they started really trying to push the defence up and push forward. They even waited until the 3rd minute of stoppage time to make an attacking substitution with less than 60 seconds left on the clock. I bet Wenger could hardly believe his luck how easy this win was for his team. Arsenal literally walked around the park for most of the second half keeping possession, and on the occasion when they did loose the ball Burnley just hoofed it right back to them. Awful tactics again after playing out a drab 0-0 against Tottenham a week ago. I hope they go down, teams like Leicester I like to see rewarded for their endeavour against the odds.
You're right. I've no idea what happened to Burnley's manager mind. Around Christmas time and early January they are playing one of the most entertaining football in Premier League. They were courageous and risk-takers, and it did pay off for them as they earned many points, some of which at the most difficult venues. In the last 5-6 weeks Burnley have been playing some ugly negative football and it doesn't give them any profit, apart from beating Man City once. They will go down if they don't change their attitude. It has always been a rule in Premier League that a team in the relegation zone in the end of March can salvage themselves only through attacking football and taking big risks, including playing offensive in the visits to top 4 teams. Just remember Sunderland last season and Wigan before that. Now Aston Villa began to play attacking football, after they were the ugliest team in the league for many months, and they are already far away from relegation. Leicester also have become very bold and it might pay off for them. But Burnely deserves to go down if they go on with this negative football.