** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Ligue 2 > April 10th - 13th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Ajaccio v Dijon FCO (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v Le Havre AC (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v Chamois Niortais (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Gazelec Ajaccio (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v Clermont Foot (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Orleans v Troyes AC (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Créteil (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v Stade Lavallois (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v AJ Auxerre (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Angers SCO v Valenciennes FC (18:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > April 10th - 13th Ajaccio – Dijon ACA are bang out of form and would just take any point they can in this match. Dijon have shown signs of choking recently but have at least won their last two away games. Could be a draw but overall I’m siding with the visitors. They have the better quality and a greater desire to actually win outright. Prediction: 0-1 Arles – Le Havre The real question here is motivation. If Le Havre actually try and want to win, then I really think they have a good chance. They are the better side by a million miles and have a squad in perfectly fine condition. Arles though, are in desperate need of the points much more, so that’s a factor to consider. It is worth watching the start of this game to see what sort of mood HAC are in. If they look ‘interested’ then backing them IR is a good idea. Prediction: 1-3 Chateauroux – GFC Both teams need the points for different reasons, but for me, Chateauroux are brown bread. They have employed two good tactically astute managers this season but neither of them can do anything with this shitheap squad. The quality just isn’t there and they are drinking in last chance saloon. GFC aren’t the greatest away side but they can get 3 points tonight as long as they don’t choke. Prediction: 0-1 Nancy – Niort With Niort there is always a high risk of a draw but I think Nancy take this one tonight. They really need all 3 points in order to stay in touch with the promotion race and the extra desire to win might be crucial. Niort look safe in midtable and they might not have as much motivation as the hosts. The price isn’t great but Nancy take victory IMO. Prediction: 2-0 Nimes – Clermont Since their administrative relegation was awarded, Nimes have been very relaxed and have no real pressure on their shoulders. They are just enjoying their football with the faint hope they might make the top 3, hence avoid the relegation. Les Crocos have been playing a really open attacking style and just going for it. I think this will be a good game containing a few goals, the overs are definitely worth considering along with the home win. Prediction: 3-1 Orleans – Troyes A lot of people may think this will end up as an easy away win but Troyes are missing a fair few players tonight. They aren’t as good as their ligue position might suggest either IMO. They must be respected for their ability to pick up results, but it’s not always convincing. I’m not totally sure they will enjoy a trip to Orleans, one of the worst pitches in Ligue 2 and I could see a low scoring draw. Prediction: 0-0 Sochaux – Creteil Just 2 wins in 8 for Sochaux, but they still aren’t out of the promotion picture. They need to get 3 points tonight though, and I think they will. They should have way more motivation than Creteil, who now look safe in midtable.It’s not as if the visitors are in great form either, so I think Les Lionceaux will prevail, their price however is very short. Prediction: 2-0 Tours – Laval Laval have the most draws of anyone in Ligue 2, and Tours have the least. But considering the Nimes’ administrative relegation and that only the bottom 2 are likely to go down, this changes the dynamics for Tours. Suddenly, they don’t ‘have’ to win games and draws are a good result for them. Laval perhaps have little to play for, so motivation is on the side of the hosts, but this may well end all square. Prediction: 1-1 With just 8 games left then we are getting to the stage of the season where prices can be a bit short on many teams, with the bookies giving nothing away. Motivation also has to be considered. Remember, it looks like only the bottom two will go down because Nimes’ are already relegated administratively. The only way this will change is if Nimes finish in the top 3, which is unlikely. Some potential bets to consider tonight are Le Havre (as long as they look interested and are motivated). Nimes are a big price considering there is no pressure on their shoulders. It also looks like a match which should have plenty of goals in it so over 2.25 caught my eye. If I had to put my life on one team to win tonight it would be Sochaux but @ 1.70 they are a terrible price. I am not in the business of staking highly on anything at this stage of the season, but I have put below a couple of suggested combos which could be worth a nibble. Meatman treble – Nancy win, Sochaux win & Nimes v Clermont over 2.5 goals (odds roughly 7.50) Longshot treble – Nimes, Le Havre and GFC Ajaccio all to win (odds roughly 14/1)

Re: Ligue 2 > April 10th - 13th AC Arles-Avignon v Le Havre AC AC Arles-Avignon: Niang (13/2 f), Hammar (9/1 m), Blanc (23/0 m), Bocaly (10/0 d) Le Havre AC: - AS Nancy v Chamois Niortais AS Nancy: Karaboué (18/0 m), Cuffaut (20/0 d), Ehret (1/0 d), Bauchet (0/0 f), Muratori (25/0 d), Busin (6/0 m), Beunardeau (1/0 g) Chamois Niortais: Diaw (29/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Ligue 2 > April 10th - 13th Nimes - Clermont Nimes - if we take out the second half against Auxerre - plays really good lately and doesn't show that they are affected from the decision of relegation. They are very strong at home where they score often and now the -one man team- Maoulida is back. Clermont is performing also good lately and they seem that they have found a way to score without Saadi in the squad. They have 6 goals in the last 3 and they have scored in 5/6 last away games. I expect open game and many goals. Over 2.5 @ 2.13 Marathonbet

Re: Ligue 2 > April 10th - 13th Nimes- Clermont I think we will see goals here. Nimes were on yet another second half of the season charge, which has become their MO in recent campaigns and which we touched upon ahead of win at Arles back in February .... The visitors have run into a little form, they are unbeaten in five and have won their last two on the road, scoring six goals. This is kind of par for the course with them as they were the strongest non promoted team in Ligue 2 through the second half of the campaign in 2012-13 and last year collected 59% of points after the half way stage to haul themselves out of the drop zone. They are a team who get stronger through the second half of the season and we should keep an eye on them for the next month or two. Earlier in the season I wrote .....They (Nimes) managed to secure their safety with a bit to spare and with coach Marsiglia having had the whole summer to switch things around, Gragnic and Bouby have left with one or two others and in have come a mixture of experience and youth .Toifilou Maoulida has scored a sackful of goals in the top flight, but even at veteran stage knows where the back of the net is and has scored 13 goals in each of his last two campaigns at this level. Feteh Harek has played 57 games for Bastia in the top flight over the last two seasons and was virtually ever present in their two promotion campaigns. Fabien Barillon was Istres most important defender and wanted by several teams, Argentine Pedro Galván is a dark horse, he has signed from Israeli football, where he scored a mountain of goals from midfield and Larry Azouni is a French U20 international on loan from Marseille. They look to have a few goals in them and I am keen to see Galvan and Maoulida at this level. Marsiglia moved on over a difference of opinion several months ago and has been replaced by José Pasqualetti who did a wonderful job for many years in terribly difficult circumstances at Istres, that would also not have helped contribute to a fast start and it has taken time for everything to come together. Maoulida, Harek and Barillon have all been virtual ever presents and the team slowly improved based around their vast experience. Riad Nouri has built a real understanding with seven goal striker Maoulida and is on course for his best season in several years, he is another with a big Istres connection and this is a together group who know each other well, with a very nice mixture of youthful potential and veteran knowledge. However, news that they were to be relegated at the end of the season due to match rigging (subject to appeal) broke before the recent Tours game and naturally ( see the Tours-Chat preview below) it has had a stalling effect, they did beat Tours in a very gutsy performance, where they trailed twice, but there were signs there that matters were starting to catch up with them and there was no comeback last week and they lost 3-1 at Auxerre . However, they are "only" six points off third, so will surely gamble for the three today, with eight teams above them a draw is vitually worthless, they get top scorer Toifilou Maoulida back today, seven of his ten goals have come at home and 7 of his last 8 against teams battling relegation, so he will surely be looking to add to that number today. Clermont have posted back to back wins and given themselves a six point buffer over the drop zone, they have scored twice in their last three starts and look sure to notch at least one today against a host who can only play on the front foot and who have conceded an average of 1.3 goals in their last ten home starts. The visitors won the reverse fixture 3-0 and have scored on four of their last five visits to Nimes, they remain without top scorer Idriss Saadi, but he has not played in almost three months or scored since before Christmas and they have long since learned to deal with his absence. It would not take much for this to get streched, Nimes last three home starts have seen 7 goals before the break, Clermont's last four matches have produced six FH goals and if there is just one today, for either team, it should be the catalyst for an end to end encounter. 1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.16 asian line/Sportmarket. Nîmes : Michel, Gallon - Cordoval, Harek, Barrillon, Renaut, Élie, Robail, Kovacevic, Briançon, Hsissane, Parpeix, Maoulida, Mendy, Vlachodimos, Koura, Omrani, Nouri. Clermont : Jeannin, L'Hostis - Agounon, Avinel, Bockhorni, Konongo, Laporte, Martin, Salze - Capelle, Diogo, Ekobo, Goncalves, Moulin - Diedhiou, Dugimont, Nkololo, Rivas

Re: Ligue 2 > April 10th - 13th This is why I'm not betting too much on French football now. Predicted a few right and a few wrong. Nancy losing was a big surprise to me, they have really underachieved this season. I didn't watch the Nimes game, but on stats Clermont dominated and deserved the win, maybe Nimes have chucked in the towel now?