** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bet 365

Had a decent e/w bet on Charles Bruce at 8/1 yesterday in 4.05 sedgfield. It got done right on the line and finished 2nd which gave me a small profit. Anyway, it was subsequently disq as the jockey weighed in light due to not wearing a protective vest. This decision was approximately 25 mins after bet 365 had paid me out. i then noticed they had took my profit as well as my stake back and deducted it back out of my account. It wasn't a massive amount of cash but in my opinion that's not the point. If I was a shop Punter this would not have happened....... After contacting 365 they said they had done nothing wrong and the jockey weighing in light is an exception to them paying out amended results etc...... just bear it in mind when betting on line in the future. Can't imagine paddy would've done this but u never know. After being a loyal 365 customer they have now lost my custom........

Re: Bet 365 Are you saying that just because there was a delay in the stewards making a decision that you should have been able to keep the money? You may have got away with 'in the shop' if you were there to collect it but anyone going back in this morning wouldn't have been paid out would they. I understand your frustration but i'm sorry but i cant see why you think you should have been paid out and able to keep it. Bookies are tight these days, years ago you could ring someone up and discuss it, and if you were a regular customer you could get away with all sorts.

Re: Bet 365 I'm saying that paying the bet out and then deducting it back out of my account is poor. If I had been "in a shop" they wouldn't have asked for it back so why should 365 take it back.... They paid out so its there problem and I feel it's poor to just take it with not even an emailed explanation etc.... I wasn't trying to "get away " with anything....... If you look at the race, the 1st two were miles clear and the fact the jockey didn't wear a protective vest (the weight difference) didn't make a scrap of difference to the result!!! As as you said though bookies are tight these days......