UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 June 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Armenia v Portugal (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Finland v Hungary (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.67[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Poland v Georgia (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Republic of Ireland v Scotland (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Denmark v Serbia (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Faroe Islands v Greece (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gibraltar v Germany (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]300[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]110[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northern Ireland v Romania (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Romania is having a large squad but some big blows happened before the game at Northern Ireland. The following announced regulars for the Belfast match: - Pantilimon (GK; Premier League) - Rat (LB; PAOK) - Sanmartean (best creative midfielder) - Marica (forward, captain of the team) - Keseru (striker; he scored only in leagues in the last season 29 goals in 43 games) - Florin Andone (he should have been his replacement; quite good youngster and scorer in Primera) Moreover, Florin Gardos (Southampton) is also sidelined, he could have been easily regular in the centre of the defence alongside Chiriches because Grigore from Toulouse is not passing the best form. And the number 10 of Steaua and captain there, Cristian Tanase, also injured. Possible first team, line-up: Tatarusanu (Fiorentina) Papp (Steaua) - Grigore (Toulouse) - Chiriches (Tottenham) - Sepsi (Nuremberg) Torje (Konyaspor) / Adi Popa (Steaua) - Pintilii (best Romanian defensive midfielder) - Bicfalvi (golgeter of the Ukrainian league) - Maxim (Stuttgart) Chipciu (best player of Steaua) - Stancu (Gencler) Unfortunately I don't think the most in form player of Steaua, Nicolae Stanciu, will be regular in the midfield. The squad is really good, better than in 2008 when Romania took place in the EURO, but unfortunately there are quite many absences.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Rat will play for Romania after a visit to Mariana Kovacevic. Mariana is a Serbian traditional healer who has specialized in the use of horse placenta treatment to heal athletes.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th 4pts Scotland (+0.25AH) to beat Rep.of Ireland 1.90 Bet365 1pt No Goalscorer 15/2 Betway I’m expecting a tight match here but that is fully reflected in the odds on the total goals where under 2.5 is no bigger than 8/15 so the decision is whether to chance under 1.5 goals, which came in when these two sides met earlier in the group, or to go with Scotland on a handicap given that I rate them as the better side right now. To take under 1.5 goals I would probably want bigger than 13/8 because this is a game neither wants to lose so if one does go behind the other will have to open up so I’ll take Scotland on an Asian handicap and I’ll have a tiny punt too on no goalscorer given that I still fancy a tight match. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/republic-of-ireland-vs-scotland-betting-big-three-points-at-stake-for-both-sides-in-dublin

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th 3pts Northern Ireland to beat Romania 12/5 Boylesports Northern Ireland are regularly overlooked at Windsor Park but one thing a lot of sides find is the passionate crowd really spur the boys in green on and I’ve a sneaky feeling that the home side might get over the line here. Romania are the best side in this group but they’re not unbeatable and there was a chink in their armour in the way they laboured to victory against the Faroe Islands. If they turn up with that mindset here then there is every chance that on the night of nights for Northern Irish football that the home side rise to the occasion and claim another famous win. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/northern-ireland-vs-romania-betting-massive-night-awaits-the-hosts-in-belfast

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Corals are strange with me. Limited me before, but then sometimes will let me have what I want on it. Backed the BTTS for double my maximum stake, with a view to trading out. The other bookmaker let me have half what I needed on, then made me sweat whilst the rest was referred to a trader. Don't trust Germany for the amounts I had on, we saw with Scotland how Gibraltar will try and score. I swear, I'm like a kid at Xmas for international weeks. Must have checked the BTTS on Oddschecker about two million times this past week :lol San Marino v England in September :nana

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th

3pts Northern Ireland to beat Romania 12/5 Boylesports Northern Ireland are regularly overlooked at Windsor Park but one thing a lot of sides find is the passionate crowd really spur the boys in green on and I’ve a sneaky feeling that the home side might get over the line here. Romania are the best side in this group but they’re not unbeatable and there was a chink in their armour in the way they laboured to victory against the Faroe Islands. If they turn up with that mindset here then there is every chance that on the night of nights for Northern Irish football that the home side rise to the occasion and claim another famous win. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/northern-ireland-vs-romania-betting-massive-night-awaits-the-hosts-in-belfast
Seriously it's a bad and biased bet. Romania has absences but a large squad and Northern Ireland looked quite a lot under in the first match. I know Northern Ireland are good and dangerous though on home field. What comment is that, "Romania will need to be professional if they are to justify their 6/4 favouritism"? They aren't? The leaders of the groups and a team that played playoff for the World Cup? You should rather bet on Northern Ireland DNB if you are sure they aren't losing this. I am not touching this one. Romania is not Hungary, where the greens looked good. Based on what is this pick? Because there was only one team on the field at Bucharest. Yes, Romanians said they would be satisfied with a draw but this means nothing. I am not even touching the under which is the most probable. It should be fun for watching, we can see a dominant Northern Ireland or a very solid Romania. Or two good teams, I am wondering about the outcome. Normally, I see 1-1, 2-1 or 1-2, but who can know this?

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th I am going to touch, guys, the over 2.5 at Poland-Georgia, and I wait to see what Germany fields in Gibraltar (if there will be a strong line-up, I am touching the handicap or over).

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Reus, Kroos, Müller, Draxler, Gomez not in squad, i doubt they gonna put 5 away. Im rather tempted to take the +4 tie or maybe even the Gibraltar +4 as I see it either a 0-3 or 0-4 game.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Line is at +6, quite above evens, in the Gibraltar match. Why attempt a +4? Looks tempting. Bear in mind that 2 out of the last ten matches involved 7 goals, one visiting Ireland and the other with Scotland. Germany can top that, b squad or not. Another thing worth mentioning, on the state map of Gibraltar the pools and the tennis courts are marked. It is that big. There are 3 players with the surname Casciaro, cousins or possibly brothers, all possibly involved in the starting eleven. One of the cousins scored the winning goal against Malta in a friendly recently. One of them is a policemen apparently, which is good. One hopes that an island full of bookmakers and bankers will involve the police and fire department in the more physical activities. Imagine picking the absolute best players from your neighbourhood (hoping you include yourself) and playing a qualifier against the reigning world champion tonight. Gibraltar lost by 4 goals in the reverse fixture in Germany which is good news. On the other hand, if there is a nation that doesn't play "just for fun" it is the Germans. It is a risky bet, I'd say is definitely better to stay away if going heavy on your stakes, or some extremely minor punt on the underdogs as to enjoy the game later on.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th I definitely not going high on stakes, just trying a nice odds, because i really feel the match gonna end 0-4 (maybe 0-3 as i stated above). I see no motivation on the away side, travelling half a continent, playing against an utterly bad national squad as they know even before the game they are gonna win it easily. Lack of motivation, no reason to finish them off, and Müller-Kroos out helps big this bet, however the bench players could be up for it, but yet those two have played in the last game (in fact Müller scored 2), and even with them they finished 4-0 at home.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Rep. of Ireland vs Scotland opta:

• The two nations have met 10 times, with each team winning on four occasions (D2).
  • Ireland's only previous competitive victory against Scotland came back in 1987, when the two sides met in the European Championship qualifiers (1-0).
  • Scotland have won three and lost none of their last four European Championship qualifiers, including a 1-0 win over Ireland last November.
  • Ireland have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine competitive matches, shipping 11 goals in total.
  • James McLean has scored with two of his three shots on target for Ireland in qualification.
  • Similarly, Scotland's Shaun Maloney has netted four goals from just six shots on target, including against Ireland in November.
  • James Morrison has completed more passes for Scotland in this qualifying campaign than any other player (242).
  • Wes Hoolahan has created three goalscoring chances for Ireland in European qualifiers, with two of them resulting in a goal.
Also, Ireland have scored at least once in 18 out of 20 matches at home (last friendly against England being an exception), while Scotland have found the net in 17 of the last 20. It may be under the radar, but they are quite consistent. Coincidentally though, 4 out of last 5 between these two didn't involve goals on both sides. It should be a close affair, but the btts around evens looks good. [h=3][/h] N. Ireland vs Romania
  • Northern Ireland have won three of their previous five matches against Romania, losing the other two.
  • In fact, Romania have won their last two meetings with Northern Ireland by a 2-0 scoreline.
  • Kyle Lafferty has scored five goals from just 10 shots on target for Northern Ireland in this qualification campaign.
  • No player has recorded more assists in the 2016 European Championship qualifiers than Romania's Lucian Sanmartean (3).
  • No team has kept more clean sheets in this qualification campaign than Romania (4) - level with England, Belgium and Iceland.
  • Oliver Norwood has created more goalscoring chances for Northern Ireland in this qualification process than any other player (10).

Courtesy of WH via opta

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th

Regular goalkeeper of Northern Ireland' date=' Carroll, is injured.[/quote'] We won't need a goalkeeper tonight. As always, our tactics are to equalise before you lot score.* (*credit to Danny Blanchflower).

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Be worth waiting to see the German team. I've seen a few predicted line-ups, none of which include Gotze, and some leave Schurrle out, their two best attackers. Kruse, who may be the main striker, was horrendous in the first match, and barely saw the ball. I don't buy in to the thing particularly of how much better a German ''B'' side should be against these as well. It's often difficult when you have your best side out, look at the first match, when Germany didn't have a proper effort on goal in an entire half.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th Gotze has had a terrible season, not played well at all. Schurrle has been a big disappointment too. Whoever Germany put out should have enough to win by the clear 4, Gibraltar totally changed tactics in the away match against Germany as they went very defensive and previously they had gone toe-to-toe with whoever they played. Germany will create plenty of chances, this isn't a nothing game for them they are getting plenty of stick back home for recent poor performances..4-0 is my guess, regardless of who plays - Herrmann was their best player in the previous game and virtually no-one has heard of him, they have good options in midfield, central striker is the biggest problem, and playing a false 9 like Gotze is certainly not the answer. Worth noting as well that Gibraltar are missing their best defenders in Scott Wiseman (played at Preston last season) and David Artell (tons of FL experience), their defence will be made of entirely of players from the Gibraltar league, this is likely to be a problem at centre back where the two I previously mentioned formed two of the three centre backs the last time they played Germany.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th There are changes with the visitors Serbia, namely a change of coach and atmosphere. New coach is Curicic, this is his first qualifier. They have been dreadful so far, which is what you are pointing out. Thing is, it is do or die moment for them, this and the next qualifier game. Remember, they are very highly ranked and look quite good as a team on paper, some may say better than the Danish. It is expected with the new coach and a different approach they will make a final push, starting tonight. It is also personal, as they lost the reverse fixture 1-3 in Belgrade. There have been positive signs in friendlies so far for the Serbians. Public opinion is indeed divided, some see here a possibility for the Serbs to take all three home, some see value on the Danes. It is never enough to say that one team needs this and they are going to get it due to change in attitude and circumstance. I am on btts as I expect for Serbia to try and win it, they have a solid back, but have to approach this more open. Edit: Curcic*

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th I've backed Schurrle to score 2 or more at 7/2 and a hat trick at 20/1 with 888 (for Germany v Gibraltar). I'd say those prices offer considerable value, not least when compared to the 19/10 and 8/1 for Gotze in the same markets. Given that, at 71, the buy price for Schurrle's goal minutes is only 3 less than Gotze's it's hard to see why the assessment of their prospects of scoring more than once should differ so radically. If the spread assessment is anywhere near to the true value, I could make an argument for the prices on Gotze being fair at the very worst. On that basis, the bets on Schurrle are probably as good as any you'll see this weekend. (Or, to put it another way, Schurrle you can't be serious!)

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday June 13th I've backed Schurrle to score 2 or more at 7/2 and a hat trick at 20/1 with 888 (for Germany v Gibraltar). I'd say those prices offer considerable value, not least when compared to the 19/10 and 8/1 for Gotze in the same markets. Given that, at 71, the buy price for Schurrle's goal minutes is only 3 less than Gotze's it's hard to see why the assessment of their prospects of scoring more than once should differ so radically. If the spread assessment is anywhere near to the true value, I could make an argument for the prices on Gotze being fair at the very worst. On that basis, the bets on Schurrle are probably as good as any you'll see this weekend. (Or, to put it another way, Schurrle you can't be serious!)
Very nice :clap