** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day Competition - Tuesday 24th March 2015

Re: Nap of the Day Competition - Tuesday 24th March 2015 4.00 wolverhampton blues dancer could surprise today, as although has a good favourite in maxwell to beat, i feel improvement will be seen today after a break. did well on debut, then flopped last time, so i take it something was amiss there and at a good stable i feel he can bounce back today and show more like what has been expected. no trip and surface concerns and the odds are big, so worth a bet. 0.5pts ew 20/1 coral bog

Re: Nap of the Day Competition - Tuesday 24th March 2015

455 Southwell: Blue Talisman 3/1 SJ Sean Bowen is going hard for the Conditional Jockeys title and is not far behind Nico de Boinville. His dad puts him up here on one with a chance in a very weak race. Only a juvenile and had 4 starts over timber, showed a bit of promise on his first run but things haven't gone right since and has needed his 4 runs to get a mark. He kicks off in handicaps off just 95 after a 6th at Ffos Las on unsuitable ground. This is more his ground and can improve on that for sure over this longer trip.
NR 525 Southwell: Sir Will 13/8 Hills Going with the same rider/trainer combo here in a weak looking contest.