Sunderland v Newcastle United > Sunday April 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Newcastle United (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United > Sunday April 5th 4pts Sunderland to beat Newcastle 13/8 William Hill Passions and emotions will run high in this match as they always do. For Sunderland this is more than bragging rights. This could define their club for the next few years it is so big. I think they have more players who have an understanding of what this match means and what it takes to win them and while I don’t expect them to make it easy for themselves in their current predicament I do think they will pick up a vital three points. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-newcastle-betting-sunderland-can-continue-their-derby-dominance

Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United > Sunday April 5th Sunderland -0.5 @ 2.6 The international break couldn't have come at a better time for Dick Advocaat and Sunderland. It has given him extra time to know his players better and also the players to understand what the new manager wants. Captain Lee Cattermore will be back. He's the player who makes Sunderland tick both on and off the pitch. Newcastle recent records in the derby has been rather awful. This could probably be in the minds of the Newcastle players. They come into this game missing key defensive players like Coloccini, Haidara, Taylor and Tiote. In attack, they will miss top scorer Cisse. Trival Advocaat's two immediate predecessors, Gus Poyet and Paolo Di Canio, also faced Newcastle during their second matches at the helm, both securing slightly unexpected victories.

Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United > Sunday April 5th There’s no doubt that in terms of points and league positions, it’s vital for Sunderland to get a result. However, it is a crucial game for the away side as well. Whether either manager will be in charge of their respective clubs come next season is doubtful and that may give this game even more of an edge as they go all out for a positive result. The atmosphere in these games can be poisonous and that does have an influence on the players. I think things could well boil over tomorrow and would not be surprised if somebody is shown a red card. The two players with the most yellow cards in the Premier League this season could meet in this match - Lee Cattermole and Jack Colback (10 yellows each).Mike Dean is in charge makes this bet even more appealing, as the whistler has shown six red’s already this campaign. so I looked at the prices for to be shown a card and the last name is priced 5/6 10/11 6/5 but paddy power gives 7/5 which for the reason above seem way out I line max bet

Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United > Sunday April 5th Janmaat is 11/4 to get booked tomorrow with Unibet, he has 6 yellows so far this season and will likely start out of position in centre back for us. And as Monty says with Mike Dean in charge and this being a derby this looks a great bet.

Re: Sunderland v Newcastle United > Sunday April 5th hi all Skybet card 'special' and it is for both Lee Cattermole (Sunderland) and Jack Colback (Newcastle) both to be carded in the Tyne-Wear derby at odds of 3.75. Both players need to start otherwise the bet is void. if the stats are correct this could be could price all he best what ever you do