** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Elche CF v Valencia (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético de Madrid v Getafe (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rayo Vallecano v Málaga (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Celta de Vigo (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v UD Almería (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Granada CF v SD Eibar (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v Espanyol (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Villarreal v Sevilla (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad v Córdoba CF (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Real Madrid (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd ELCHE - VALENCIA Valencia to win at 1.86 @ Marathonbet Elche comes at this match with a high need for the three points, being only two points above the relegation zone. Nevertheless, the opponent is very strong. Except from being a much "heavier" team in terms of history, Valencia is at an exceptional form, having won its last 5/6 league games. In addition, the team of Nuno Espirito Santo counts only one loss at the last 14 league games (10-3-1). Valencia has "stolen" the 3rd place from Atletico Madrid and wants to retain this advantage. As a result... win for Valencia.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd Elche - Valencia Valencia took advantage of the bad results of Atletico and is now on the 3rd place and they want to remain there at any cost beacause a win today will bring them 5 points from the top and the two first teams play against each other at Sunday so whatever happens is in favor of Valencia. The bad news for Valencia is that a local derby is always dangerous and more than 30.000 fans of Elche are expected in the stadium. Also it's a period that Elche makes very good appearances and they are always dangerous at home. Elche is not going to be passive as they too want to win in order to get as far as possible fro the relagation zone. I expect them to create chances and be offensive. Over 2.5 @ 2.28 Marathonbet

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd 4pts Barcelona to beat Real Madrid 8/11 BetVictor It is hard to see past Barcelona in this match. They look awesome at the minute whereas you get the feeling things are starting to go a bit stale under Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid. It is no surprise to see the former Chelsea coach linked with jobs away from Madrid as you would imagine time is running out on his reign there. A win for Barcelona here will speed up that process and that is what I expect to happen. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barcelona-vs-real-madrid-betting-barcelona-can-take-giant-step-towards-la-liga-title

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd Elche - Valencia ht/ft X/2 @4.8 1/10 the Valencia costing principles parties and is in the second part when doing his best game, and the Elche do not think it comes out like crazy in the first half trying to get to rest as much matched as possible, so I think break X it is more than likely and then you have luck and win the valencia

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd Rayo Vallecano - Malaga over 2,5 @1.97 2/10 Nothing to say Rayo an over equipment both for and against and the Malaga is a team that creates many opportunities jugandobastante goal well especially on the counter which will invite the Lightning and can watch a game round fast

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd Real Sociedad - Cordoba Real Sociedad -0.75 @1.84 3/10 Not that the Real is doing a great game but playing at home against bottom club no choice but to get to the top, and more than real in their stadium if you feel strong and leak a few points

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd Atlético Madrid v Getafe CF Atlético Madrid: Moyà (27/0 first goalkeeper), Saúl Ñíguez (14/3 m), Raúl García (24/4 m), Miranda (17/3 d), Mandzukic (23/12 f, 2nd top scorer) Getafe CF: Lafita (15/2 m), Alexis (20/0 d), Valera (12/0 d), Juan Rodríguez (24/1 m) Rayo Vallecano v Málaga CF Rayo Vallecano: Toño (14/0 g), Abdoulaye Ba (17/0 d) Málaga CF: Roberto Chen (0/0 d), Flávio (0/0 d), Camacho (22/2 m), J.Anor (4/0 m), Luis Alberto (15/2 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd

Elche - Valencia ht/ft X/2 @4.8 1/10 the Valencia costing principles parties and is in the second part when doing his best game, and the Elche do not think it comes out like crazy in the first half trying to get to rest as much matched as possible, so I think break X it is more than likely and then you have luck and win the valencia
unlucky goal 44 minutes

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd Rayo Vallecano - Malaga Rayo is a team that creates many chances in their opponents' posts and in the last game against Granada won 3-1 although they were losing 0-1. They score often and their last 3 games were Over. Malaga is a quality team that can follow the tempo of Rayo. Both teams play without any worries about the table position so the game will be probably open and we are gonna see chances from both sides. BTTS & Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 Marathonbet

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd FC Barcelona v Real Madrid What about anytime goalscoarers market? It seems to me there will be OVER and BTS so: 1) Messi to score for 1.8 in Ladbrokes looks quite good - 3 points here. 2) Ronaldo to score for 2.38 in Bet365 looks also good - 1 point here. 3) Ramos to score for 13 in Coral or 10 in Betfred (other bookey give much lower price). WHY NOT? Ramos scores in the important games regularly. Today he can score from the corner. 0.5 point here. 4) Varan to score for 21 in Coral and 13 in Bet365. The same explaination as for above point. Varan has already scored to the Barsa as far as I remember. 0.2 point here. JUST my opinion. What do you think about these bets? I will chear for Barsa today but I like both teams play. Good luck!. Over 3 is also look good but price is cheap.

FC Barcelona v Real Madrid What about anytime goalscoarers market? It seems to me there will be OVER and BTS so: 1) Messi to score for 1.8 in Ladbrokes looks quite good - 3 points here. 2) Ronaldo to score for 2.38 in Bet365 looks also good - 1 point here. 3) Ramos to score for 13 in Coral or 10 in Betfred (other bookey give much lower price). WHY NOT? Ramos scores in the important games regularly. Today he can score from the corner. 0.5 point here. 4) Varan to score for 21 in Coral and 13 in Bet365. The same explaination as for above point. Varan has already scored to the Barsa as far as I remember. 0.2 point here. JUST my opinion. What do you think about these bets? I will chear for Barsa today but I like both teams play. Good luck!. Over 3 is also look good but price is cheap.
I don't think Varane will start, but Ramos is a very good pick. Instead Ronaldo to score I think it's better to choose Real to score a penalty.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > March 20th - 22nd Concerning Varan - I was waiting for the start ups and revealed he isn't in the start. So please neglect this pick. Ramos is good and penalty as well. One good stats analyst offered to bet on TOTAL UNDER YELLOW CARD 8 in Marathonbet (for 1.5 approximatelly). But penalty can be - this is Classico! Concerning Ronaldo - I am not so confident in this bet but he can score everythere in any condition. Today everyone will play on maximum!

Elche - Valencia ht/ft X/2 @4.8 1/10 the Valencia costing principles parties and is in the second part when doing his best game, and the Elche do not think it comes out like crazy in the first half trying to get to rest as much matched as possible, so I think break X it is more than likely and then you have luck and win the valencia
Rayo Vallecano - Malaga over 2' date=5 @1.97 2/10 Nothing to say Rayo an over equipment both for and against and the Malaga is a team that creates many opportunities jugandobastante goal well especially on the counter which will invite the Lightning and can watch a game round fast
Real Sociedad - Cordoba Real Sociedad -0.75 @1.84 3/10 Not that the Real is doing a great game but playing at home against bottom club no choice but to get to the top, and more than real in their stadium if you feel strong and leak a few points
-0,48 BAD