Waggys AllSports

waggy

Re: Waggys AllSports

Todays bets are: Hull Kingston Rovers to beat Hull FC (earlier posting) took 11/8, best price now 6/5. This will be a tight game I think. A couple of Golf bets at Houston look decent. £60 Lee Westwood @6/4 to finish in the top 20. Seems to getting a bit of form in time for the Masters. £30 Lee Westwood to be top 40+ (age) player @100/30. Same reason as above but with Mickleson being his nearest rival £44 Ding Junhui to beat Mark Williams @8/11 (China Open Snooker) £70 Hull Kingston Rovers +6 @4/7 (v Hull FC) Bit of insurance for earlier bet
Great set of results again Waggy on a great run Sent from my HTC One_M8 using PL Forum

Re: Waggys AllSports Thanks sodabrab it's going well. Lee Westwood may let me down for 40+ but is in contention for top 20 at -1 and in jt 65th place. Todays early bet is OVER 36.5 pts in the Titans v Broncos NRL game (10-30am) £66 @10/11. With the Broncos being a bit under strength but capable of still scoring high I expect Titans to score a few of their own. Hopefully Titans can keep close enough to make Broncos keep on needing to score more points. Hope that makes sense. Will update thread later and post a few selections as well.

Re: Waggys AllSports Leeds to beat Castleford £60 @1/2 (RL Super League) Barry Hawkins to beat Gary Wilson (China Open Snooker) £90 @4/9 May put a couple of racing bets later but no more sports bets today

Re: Waggys AllSports Broxbourne won, Profit £40. HKR won 20-6, Profit £103.12. HKR+6 won, Profit £40. Junhui beat Williams, Profit £32 Total profit £215.12 In the bank £1632.84 Just one horse today £77 @10/11 First Bombardment 13.55 Musselborough Came 2nd in the Brocklesby first time out and has only Sixth Sense, trained by Mark Johnston to worry about in my opinion. I always like Johnstons horses to have race first so the selection is a good price by this reckoning. The 10/11 could get shorter so I've taken the price.

Re: Waggys AllSports First Bombardment 2nd, Lost £77. Barry Hawkins lost 3-5, Lost £90. Leeds beat Castleford, Profit £30. Chesterfield won, Profit £60. Wycombe lost, Lost £40. Football double went down, Lost £20. Total Loss on the day £137 In the bank £1555.84

Re: Waggys AllSports Tough luck yesterday waggy, such is variance. I was at the Wycombe game, they did look a big price, couldn't back it myself being Oxford fan. Lots of missed chances for the home side but too open at the back. Seems they are a team to back at reasonable prices away rather than 1 to be trusted at shorter odds at home.

Re: Waggys AllSports Reading drew Lost £50. Treble went down Lost £75. Arsenal, both teams won Profit £56. NRL Lost £90 Total Loss £159 In the bank £1396.84 £75 Sydney Roosters -16 @6/5 NRL Early tomorrow

Re: Waggys AllSports Due to a few little pointers that may be true or not I think it is the time to have a 'fun' bet on the gender of the Royal Baby. £50 on the Royal baby to be female @4/5 (888)

Re: Waggys AllSports Bury let me down for treble, Lost £66. NRL bet lost £66. Watford 2-0 Lost £66. Brentford both teams scored, Profit £40.62. Loss on day £157.98. In the bank £1169.56

Re: Waggys AllSports Last bet of the day is £80 Clumber Street @9/4 (4.20 Chelmsford) Heavily backed today and could go shorter. Nicely weighted for handicap debut and won well over track and distance last time out. Sorry about late postings on the horses.

Re: Waggys AllSports MK Dons won 2-0, Profit £35.69. Sheff United won 3-2, Profit £60.90. Watersmeet won, Profit £43.64. Mallowney 2nd, lost £75. Clumber Street 3rd, lost £80. MK Dons -1 (6/4) won 2-0, won £60. Monaco 0-0, lost £50. Loss on day £5.23. In the bank £1164.33

Re: Waggys AllSports Decided to have an early punt on the Grand National £40ew Shutthefrontdoor @15/2. This price will shorten by the time of the race due to 'McCoy' factor. Certainly not over-raced this season the selection is reportedly 'bouncing at home.