** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokerstars Sunday Million 9th Aniversary

Rhino_Power

Re: Pokerstars Sunday Million 9th Aniversary Thanks mate, not checked satellite structure yet but probably worth a try, so I'm in. Does anyone want to do a syndicate on this satellite (and this satellite only)? Just thinking this will probably be my only attempt to get in and would be nice to have someone or more to rail in the Sunday Mill even if don't make it through myself. Similarly, would be nice to share a big Barty Bink with friends if I somehow manage to find a deep run. Effectively cost free, unless your bank's parents weren't married at time of conception! Open to suggestions, but thinking along the lines of 10% of any cash in the Sunday Mill resulting from qualification from this satellite paid back and split by other syndicate members who signed up prior to satellite scheduled start. 5% if preferred to reflect the number of hours needed to grind out a cash, although probably best to set a minimum qualifying amount for transfers, like $20 or whatever. No point transferring $3.45 to 10 or more people lol, right pain in the Arsenal. Just a thought. Yeigh or nay, consensus gets it, I'm happy with a free shot either way!

Re: Pokerstars Sunday Million 9th Aniversary Got to get some groceries in, will set up a staking thread when I get back. Let me know your stars names and whether you want a minimum qualifying transfer amount, not so important if just the 3 of us I guess. Others need to commit and provide stars name before start of satellite, all welcomed. Sent from my XT1052 using PL Forum

Re: Pokerstars Sunday Million 9th Aniversary

What's the minimum qualifying transfer amount for btw? I thought this was a satellite and then you would just want me to send over 100k of my winnings from the 9M.
Yep exactly for that. Think we're all just interested in having fun railing each other and a slice of a big cash should we run well. Seems no point in transferring diddly amounts back and forth between ourselves, but let me know what you guys think. Have set up as $10 in the staking thread, but can alter or remove it altogether if you prefer. Also stated anything under $10 not required but can still be paid out at winning players discretion, I mean I can't see anyone of us not paying out $9 or $8 if it came to it. Staking thread set up in this link. If anyone else would like to join us, can you please post directly in the staking thread rather than here. Will make it easier for me to update the members list and keeps everything nice and official. Many thanks. Need to Agree & post pokerstars name in the staking thread before the scheduled satellite time of 5:45pm tonight to be in (other than those who've already commited in here). Good luck us and retirement on a share of Rhino's 10% :ok

edit - I just relised the sunday million is on march 15th and not tonight so I am afraid I am out as I wont be able to play next sunday. Sorry fellas! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!
No worries mate, another time maybe. I'm a bit out of touch on PokerStars rules, but if you've already got the satellite token you might as well still play it, maybe you turn any seat win into $215T ? or use it to play another week? I don't know, as special promo for anniversary if might be locked into just that and not convertable into cash or transferrable to another player? Worth a look at the token terms & conditions mate, sorry for making you deposit unnecessarily :\

no worries' date=' my mistake, i mixed up the dates. Anyways, I will play the sattelite now that i have the ticket so fingers crossed. If i qualify, I will unregister for cash.[/quote'] The satellite states you can't mate

Re: Pokerstars Sunday Million 9th Aniversary Yes mate, starts in 10 mins, but has 1 hour late reg. Did you get pop up token message on confirmation of deposit? Tokens under Tools> Games & Tickets Needed to be $100 or more with 9MILLION code. Don't see a deadline time in which to qualify for the token.

Re: Pokerstars Sunday Million 9th Aniversary Lots of those massive numbers of runners, branded turbo/super turbo $1.10 satellites (read lotteries) running today if you look for them. Some providing direct seats, others via a $33 satellite. Good luck anyone trying and massive run good for tomorrow to members Ooblio, DaMatrix and anyone else who've already qualified the 9 mill :ok

Re: Pokerstars Sunday Million 9th Aniversary I've been trying a boat load of satellites and keep coming up short. Closest I got was in one of the $1 4Max 4x shootout. Managed to come 2nd with only 1 seat on offer after being heads up over 2-1 in chips ($11 consolation prize). Going to keep trying tomorrow. Good luck if you're playing.