Selection Criteria

Three winners plays three seconds and Trotter wins the cup. Not a fan of head to heads, get all the way to the final and don't pick your own races, so therefore not picking your best 3 selections??
Does anybody actually pick their best 3 selections........or their actual 'Nap of the Day' for the daily comp ? That does assume that you study every race and weigh up the chances of every horse running that day that's a bit unrealistic ! For my part I look at the cards, pick the 4 or 5 races that I might possibly make a selection in and just look at those races, ignoring everything else Must admit on a Saturday I tend to just look at the races with only a handful of runners as I'm picking 3 or 4 selections if I'm in the Cup........... the 3 races at Lingfield were as good as any other races that day for my purposes......:)

Re: Nap Of The Day KO Cup - Final (Deadline 2pm Sat)

Does anybody actually pick their best 3 selections........or their actual 'Nap of the Day' for the daily comp ? That does assume that you study every race and weigh up the chances of every horse running that day that's a bit unrealistic ! For my part I look at the cards, pick the 4 or 5 races that I might possibly make a selection in and just look at those races, ignoring everything else Must admit on a Saturday I tend to just look at the races with only a handful of runners as I'm picking 3 or 4 selections if I'm in the Cup........... the 3 races at Lingfield were as good as any other races that day for my purposes......:)
Think everyone approaches this differently! I treat the cup different to the daily comp! With the cup it is all about getting some sort of return on your selections (EW or Win), with the daily competition for me the target is winners (above Evs this month). Do like to vary how I target the daily competition and may have a crack at the top prize in April and give reasons for bonus! But both will be odds based selections (i.e look at odds 1st then racecard). Rarely bet my nap of the day (should as much better than my own betting!) Find it interesting how everyone makes there decision on selections for both the competitions.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.