Added value - still a bit around (Ongame & ipoker)

Bart(UK)

Bit late for tonight, sorry, but on the 30th each month (28th in Feb) on Redbet (ongame) is a Champion of the Month tourney. Not sure if skin exclusive or network wide. $5.50 buyin with qualifiers if you want to get in cheaper. Up to $750 added depending on how many days/points you've earned finishing 2nd to 6th, plus a prize/gadget up top. Got the email late tonight and late reg'd, prize was a Gopro this month. Cruised into money but busted 3rd vs 1st with 13 left as kiddie couldn't fold an Ace to my JJ protection overshove. lol gl with that! Just 81 runners, modest buyin, cash for top 15 with added cash/prize for top 6 and horrendously poor players. Enough said? Good luck :ok Edit: Link to Redbet promo page

Re: Added value - still a bit around. Whilst I think of it, also read somewhere that ipoker network are going to do a random token drop (think between 2nd & 6th of March) into random accounts in lieu of network issues in recent weeks. Just need to log in to see if you're one of the chosen ones, no playing requirement. Can't for the life of me remember which source I read it in, could be any of the 20 odd poker sources read daily, will confirm/correct details when known and of course credit source when known.

Re: Added value - still a bit around. Lets Twist again surprise promo Dropped tomorrow 1st March, Twister tokens, use any tokens by 8th March. Full corrected details in this link courtesy of BoylePoker, but network wide so worth checking your other skins too.

Whilst I think of it, also read somewhere that ipoker network are going to do a random token drop (think between 2nd & 6th of March) into random accounts in lieu of network issues in recent weeks. Just need to log in to see if you're one of the chosen ones, no playing requirement. Can't for the life of me remember which source I read it in, could be any of the 20 odd poker sources read daily, will confirm/correct details when known and of course credit source when known.