Joe's Placepots

Everyday I will post my placepots in this thread, today I am doing Exeter Placepot. Exeter Placepot: Due to the change in going from Good-To-Soft to Heavy, some horses have been withdrawn including two of my selections. 5.45: Spiders Web & (Castle Boy is a Non-Runner?) If Spiders Web is the favourite, then I will have two lines on that horse, but if he is not favourite, then my second selection will go on the favourite. 6.15: Global Challenge 6.45: Sure Future & General O'Keefe 7.15: Dangerousdanman & Eggmount 7.45: Smart Cavalier 8.15: My selection is now a Non-Runner so I'm automatically on the favourite. 2x1x2x2x1x1 = 8 Bets, 50p stake, 8 divide 50 = Total Cost £4

Re: Joe's Placepots Won £85 on Placepot at Newmarket on Saturday and almost struck again today with an unlucky 5 out of 6 on the Exeter Placepot. I feel another win coming soon though and its only a matter of time, hopefully tomorrow at Chester. 5.45: Spiders Web = UNPLACED Castle Boy was a non-runner so my second selection went on the favourite and fav was Alessandro Severo and WON at 7-4F 6.15: GLOBAL CHALLENGE = 2ND @ 9-2 The fooking stupid idiotic race that let me down 6.45: SURE FUTURE = PULLED UP GENERAL O'KEEFE = PULLED UP 7.15: DANGEROUSDANMAGRU = WON @ 9-2 EGGMOUNT = UNPLACED 7.45: SMART CAVALIER = 3RD @ 6-5F 8.15: Selection was non-runner so horse went on favourite and ITSMYBOY = WON @ 7-4F PLACEPOT PAYED TO £1 STAKE = 155.20 but I had it to 50ps so 155.20/2 = £77.60 BUT I DIDN'T WIN BECUASE I GOT 5 OUT OF 6, JUST SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH PLACEPOT PAYED TO MY STAKE. Be back later for tomorrows placepot at CHESTER

Re: Joe's Placepots Lets hope we can go one better and win the Chester Placepot: 1.30: Strike Up The Band 2.00: Alumni 2.30: Coconut Beach & Balyan 3.00: Zonergem 3.35: Quizzene 4.10: River Kintyre 1x1x2x1x1x1 = 2 Bets to £1 Stake = Total Cost £2

Re: Joe's Placepots Alright Joe,I'm a fan of the placepot bet,unlucky with yesterdays Exeter placepot,nice dividend that.I'm on your placepot selections today :hope I never like to have just one selection in the last race,so I usually have 2 more if possible,so i'll be adding one or two to your last leg selection :)

Re: Joe's Placepots I don't have that much of a clue on horse betting althoughI know what a placepot is. I couldn't get to the bookies today so I did a bet online using the Chester picks and did them as an each way accumulator as I didn't know whether it is possible to do placepots online. I shall be following this thread intently. Good luck Joe!

Re: Joe's Placepots In the Chester Cup, unfortunatley my two horses Balyan and Coconut Beach failed to stay and wen't Placed:cry :cry :cry Balyan was going very well coming round the home turn and proberly looked the likely winner, but he weakened finished about 8th. Sorry people, I'll post my Placepot up for tomorrow at Chester sometime Tonight.

Re: Joe's Placepots 4 Placed today. 1.30: STRIKE UP THE BAND = 2ND @ 10-11F 2.00: ALUMNI = WON @ 15-8 F 2.30: COCONUT BEACH = UNPLACED BALYAN = UNPLACED 3.00: ZONERGEM (Will pop up at a big price soon!) 3.35: QUIZZENNE = WON @ 13-8 F 4.10: RIVER KINTYRE = WON @ 6-5F Three winners and a second. 50% Strike Rate from me..6/12 have WON! I will do more than one placepot tomorrow, Chester and another meeting.

Re: Joe's Placepots joe i've said this before putting any tote bets up on any board you are cutting your own throat the more succesful you are the more people will follow you therefore any time you win the return is reduced the only alternative for the placepot is to put it on with will hill they dont put the money into the pool but the pay out the tote dividend just put your selections on one of hills placepot slips

Re: Joe's Placepots Placepots at Chester & Wetherby. Chester: 1.30: Maraahel 2.00: Mostashaar 2.30: Hattan 3.00: Westbrook Blue 3.35: Mountain High 4.10: Emerald Lodge Wetherby: 5.50: Mr Mischief 6.25: Selection is non-runner, goes on favourite 6.55: Mister Mustard 7.25: Feel The Pride 7.55: The Butterwick Kid 8.30: Mr Bigglesworth Edit becuase my selection was non-runner in 6.25 at Wetherby and now goes on the favourite.

Re: Joe's Placepots 4 winners today at Chester 10-3, 11-2, 7-1 & 4-9. What I'll do is, I'll close this thread and make another thread called 'Joe's Selections' and everyday I'll post my best fancies for the day and also give my thoughts and comments about them. I'll start that thread tonight and I will still put my placepot selections in them.