10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA

BigBapper1973

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA Your risking more than your profit now and I don't know why? Your still in a healthy position, I know you have taken a few hits in the last week but I don't see why you would feel the need to risk more than your profit now? One loss and your eating into your own balance. I think you was more successful when you was only doing a couple every now and then and not picking 4 to 6 games a time. Good luck to you but maybe you should slow down a little

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA gutted that you lost all that money, that would of killed me. try not to chase a loss if and when you get one. you cant win every time. so if you lose, accept it and move on, dont worry about trying to win back the lost stakes. that leads to more bad choices.

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA

I wouldn't worry too much guys' date=' it's only Monopoly money.[/quote'] I thought the same in the beginning, but now I tend to believe he indeed put some money on this. I believe people tend to chase the losses and overbet when they really have their money on line. If he only paper tested, he would have more patience, he would discuss about it (majority of questions or comments fell on deaf ears), and he would also not change the strategy that easy (I mean a couple of in play bets last night), and then switch back again to old strategy after it went pear shaped as well. Anyhow, it's now way to recovery, let's see how will he manage it. I saw some great recoveries, but with more subtle staking plans, I'm quite curious to see if it's possible with this insane one. At least, I think no thread recently received such an attention as this one.