Swansea City v Manchester United > Saturday February 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Manchester United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Swansea City v Manchester United > Saturday February 21st van Gaal can say what he likes, but United are just not playing decent football away. They are undefeated in 7 away games, but have not looked convincing in any of them, except the 0-2 win against QPR. In 4 of their last 5 they have not scored more than a goal. There is something not right. Di Maria out of position Rooney as a midfielder Falcao just not getting it done A fading van Persie A cautious approach, which results in too many back passes, sideways possession by the back 3. For me, under van Gaal they have stalled. I have not seen any improvement in that last 5 weeks or so. It's like ' ok, so far so good, but what do we do now ' ? Interesting stats for me is that United have scored the fewest first half away goals in the premier league in their last 9 away games (2 goals). It is amazing to think that they are the ONLY TEAM in the EPL that has not won a 1st half away game, in their last 9 away games. They have lost 1 and drawn 8 times. Would leave the win for either team alone here, but the BTTS looks reasonable at odds of 1.8 for a standard 2 unit bet The half time draw at odds of 2.2 for 1 unit also looks decent

Re: Swansea City v Manchester United > Saturday February 21st

van Gaal can say what he likes, but United are just not playing decent football away. They are undefeated in 7 away games, but have not looked convincing in any of them, except the 0-2 win against QPR. In 4 of their last 5 they have not scored more than a goal. There is something not right. Di Maria out of position Rooney as a midfielder Falcao just not getting it done A fading van Persie A cautious approach, which results in too many back passes, sideways possession by the back 3. For me, under van Gaal they have stalled. I have not seen any improvement in that last 5 weeks or so. It's like ' ok, so far so good, but what do we do now ' ? Interesting stats for me is that United have scored the fewest first half away goals in the premier league in their last 9 away games (2 goals). It is amazing to think that they are the ONLY TEAM in the EPL that has not won a 1st half away game, in their last 9 away games. They have lost 1 and drawn 8 times. Would leave the win for either team alone here, but the BTTS looks reasonable at odds of 1.8 for a standard 2 unit bet The half time draw at odds of 2.2 for 1 unit also looks decent
both bets winners. United won't win many 1st half games away playing like this .......