Hull City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Aston Villa (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hull City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 10th Aston Villa DNB @ 2.52 looks like a good bet to me. 1) Villa has won more away games than than any other club 14th or lower (three), while Hull rank last in the bottom six head-to-head league, with four points from a possible 18. They failed to fire in either of their two such fixtures in front of their fans against West Brom and Leicester. 2) The Villans have won nine and lost none of the last 10 meetings in all competitions with the Tigers, but the one draw came in their last meeting at the KC Stadium. 3) Villa has never lost at the KC stadium, visiting four times in the past decade and achieving three triumphs and a draw. 4) They have never even conceded at the Tigers' home. Let's hope the trend continues for them. :)

Re: Hull City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 10th I am not sure how Villa will deal with Hull's physical precense in the midfield area.They have no players like Huddlestone or even Livermore.I think this game has every chance to end 0:0 and while i am not fully convinced with Hull i cannot bet on Villa either.Hull drew to City last round but you can't argue with Villa's record at KC Stadium.Both teams could cancel each other out because a defeat could send both sides in the wrong direction.I think both camps won't take too much risk and the game will finish level.Draw @ 3.1 with bet365.

Re: Hull City v Aston Villa > Tuesday February 10th Hull v Aston Villa - 1 point draw at 3.25 (betfred), 1 point Villa (boylesports) Neither of these teams are much good, but I think there may be a value opportunity here with Hull getting a draw at Man City at the weekend. Thats the sort of result that sticks in peoples mind and i think there is every chance this has been priced into the home side. H ull will have spent a lot of time chasing the ball saturday and are likely to be tired. Villa are the sort of side who have a history of getting surprise away results on the counter, and the fact that the pacey Agbonlahor replaced the misfiring Benteke in a 433 saturday improves the chances of this. Villa have been producing chances for Benteke of late and he has been missing them. I'd price the draw up at 3, with Villa at 3.25.