Arsenal v Leicester City > Tuesday February 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Leicester City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Leicester City > Tuesday February 10th Arsenal v Leicester City Arsenal: Oxlade-Chamberlain (21/1 f), Wilshere (9/1 m), Arteta (7/0 m), Debuchy (10/1 d), Gnabry (0/0 f), Diaby (0/0 m), Bielik (0/0 m) Leicester City: Wood (7/1 f), Schmeichel (14/0 first goalkeeper), Bakayogo (0/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Arsenal v Leicester City > Tuesday February 10th Arsenal v Leicester - 1 point Arsenal at 1.3 I expect a reaction from Arsenal after the derby defeat at the weekend. The Gunners are slowly getting their top guns back from injury and theyve won their last 5 homes games against teams like Leicester by 16 goals to 2. Although Leicester do have a shock away result in them, they are struggling generally and the pressure is beginning to tell. And they are playing a wounded Arsenal at the Emirates - bad timing. My tissue makes Arsenal 1.25 shots so the 1.3 looks OK

Re: Arsenal v Leicester City > Tuesday February 10th This is a rare EPL bet for me. I've got a number of antepost bets running in this league but rarely bet on individual matches. One of my 'banker' pre-season bets was for Arsenal to finish in the top 4, which is looking slightly ropey now given the sheer number of teams in with a shout but I still have confidence they will get the job done. They were terrible on Sat, didn't get going at all but it is usually a tough game going to Spurs and Eriksen and Kane will give anyone a run for their money currently. Arsenal's run-in is favourable and on paper they could easily win the next 6 games. This is probably the perfect game for them currently, playing a side with a borderline psychotic manager who can't defend or score goals. It's a bonus that they try to play football and don't park the bus as this should allow Arsenal more space to exploit. Arsenal's injury problems are starting to ease, Oxlade-Chamberlain is still out but should be back soon, Wilshire returns to full training this week while Debuchy and Arteta remain long-term absentees. Leicester's away record is pretty poor with 9 losses from 12 games. Defender Huth could make his debut after completing a ban but all the rumours regarding Pearson being sacked/not sacked won't have helped the players and they face a side who will be confident of improving on their impressive home form with 5 consecutive home wins. Sanchez returning to the starting line-up will be the biggest boost - assuming they do start him which Wenger seemed to imply. Arsenal need to string a set of results together and I think they will target 5 wins from the next 6 starting today. Arsenal -1.5AH - 1.85 - bet365 - 5 Points

Re: Arsenal v Leicester City > Tuesday February 10th Arsenal – Leicester City – Both Teams To Score at 1.90 @ Marathonbet This is a game for the 25th day of Premier League between Arsenal and Leicester City. Arsenal would want to bounce back after the defeat at the London derby against Tottenham. Hosts sit at the 6th spot of the table, three points lower from the 3rd Southampton. Tonight is facing the last team of the table, any result besides victory would be a failure. Leicester City continue to sit bottom of the league with just 17 points through 24 matches. What is shocking about this horrendous form is the fact they accumulated almost half their point total in just the first 5 games of the season. Have in mind though, that Leicester scored at the last 4 away games for all competitions.

Re: Arsenal v Leicester City > Tuesday February 10th

This is a rare EPL bet for me. I've got a number of antepost bets running in this league but rarely bet on individual matches. One of my 'banker' pre-season bets was for Arsenal to finish in the top 4, which is looking slightly ropey now given the sheer number of teams in with a shout but I still have confidence they will get the job done. They were terrible on Sat, didn't get going at all but it is usually a tough game going to Spurs and Eriksen and Kane will give anyone a run for their money currently. Arsenal's run-in is favourable and on paper they could easily win the next 6 games. This is probably the perfect game for them currently, playing a side with a borderline psychotic manager who can't defend or score goals. It's a bonus that they try to play football and don't park the bus as this should allow Arsenal more space to exploit. Arsenal's injury problems are starting to ease, Oxlade-Chamberlain is still out but should be back soon, Wilshire returns to full training this week while Debuchy and Arteta remain long-term absentees. Leicester's away record is pretty poor with 9 losses from 12 games. Defender Huth could make his debut after completing a ban but all the rumours regarding Pearson being sacked/not sacked won't have helped the players and they face a side who will be confident of improving on their impressive home form with 5 consecutive home wins. Sanchez returning to the starting line-up will be the biggest boost - assuming they do start him which Wenger seemed to imply. Arsenal need to string a set of results together and I think they will target 5 wins from the next 6 starting today. Arsenal -1.5AH - 1.85 - bet365 - 5 Points LOST
Shame considering they were 2-0 up at HT, was confident they would turn that into 3 or 4. Didn't happen and Leicester came back well.