Queens Park Rangers v Southampton > Saturday February 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Southampton (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Southampton > Saturday February 7th I think Southampton have done tremendously well this season but I rate them as having overperformed. I'm keen to see if we might see a regression over the next period of the season towards where you'd think they would end up finishing outside top 4, inside top 8. They didn't look great against a Swansea side with their own issues last weekend and will be without Ryan Betrand, one of their outstanding performers this season, for this one. QPR have been dreadful on the road and are managerless but they have looked pretty useful at home. I think the odds on them are too long here. Anything near 5.1 I think is worth chancing on QPR and certainly on +1 handicaps of 2.0 they look backable too. Generally I'm keen to oppose Saints from now until the end of the season when opportunity presents itself.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Southampton > Saturday February 7th

I think Southampton have done tremendously well this season but I rate them as having overperformed. I'm keen to see if we might see a regression over the next period of the season towards where you'd think they would end up finishing outside top 4, inside top 8. They didn't look great against a Swansea side with their own issues last weekend and will be without Ryan Betrand, one of their outstanding performers this season, for this one. QPR have been dreadful on the road and are managerless but they have looked pretty useful at home. I think the odds on them are too long here. Anything near 5.1 I think is worth chancing on QPR and certainly on +1 handicaps of 2.0 they look backable too. Generally I'm keen to oppose Saints from now until the end of the season when opportunity presents itself.
You might well be right - QPR are pretty good at home and they also have the possible lift of a change in management

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Southampton > Saturday February 7th i don't get this qpr have good home team. they only won 5 games at home and in a lot of games they had to rough it out while conceding plenty of goals. i am talking about 3-2 against west brom and 3-2 against leicester. i don't think the change of management is going to impact them that much. they are still a bit crap and unpredictable. i think redknapp stitched them up in a certain way and without him they may lose their way a bit. i fancy them to score but southampton to be too good for them. good luck

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Southampton > Saturday February 7th QPR - SOUTHAMPTON Draw at 3.80 @ Marathonbet QPR will play with caretaker manager Chris Ramsey at the bench, after the resigning of Harry Redknapp. The Rangers come from three straight defeats at the league, but in the same time they count only one loss at the last eight home games for Premier League (4-3-1). Southampton, on the other hand, comes from the home loss from Swansea and wants the win, in order to remain into the Champions League zone. The game will be tough and I think that a draw will leave satisfied both opponents.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Southampton > Saturday February 7th I think qpr are overrated at home. Apart from the 2-2 draw with man city, their results have come from scraping wins against bottom teams. Southampton need this win to bounce back. They cannot afford to drop points anymore after the tough loss to Swans and will fight to win this game. Psychologically, they have their back against the wall as they've been knocked out from the cups, and the players don't want to come undone after fighting all season to be 4th on the table. Saints have managed to get wins on the road and I think there's a good chance we'll see a comfortable win for them.