** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ligue 2 > January 30th - February 2nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v Créteil (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gazelec Ajaccio v Clermont Foot (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Angers SCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v AS Nancy (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.79[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Brestois 29 v Orleans (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Lavallois v Troyes AC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tours v AC Ajaccio (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AJ Auxerre v Dijon FCO (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v Valenciennes FC (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > January 30th - February 2nd Chamois Niortais v US Créteil-Lusitanos Chamois Niortais: Bong (11/0 d) US Créteil-Lusitanos: Di Bartolomeo (17/0 d), Andriatsima (19/6 f, top scorer), Fofana (0/0 m), Sangaré (10/1 f) Nîmes Olympique v AS Nancy Nîmes Olympique: Cissokho (5/0 m), Kova?evi? (13/0 m), Elie (11/0 d) AS Nancy: Ehret (1/0 d), Badila (5/1 d), Cuffaut (20/0 d), Assembe (0/0 g) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Ligue 2 > January 30th - February 2nd Tours - Ajaccio Tour have served us reasonably well this season, we were keen to oppose them early season when they really struggled to overcome huge losses to their squad in the summer, yet continued to seemingly play as theough they had the same personnel ! However, they have now made the adjustment and suddenly found a few goals and ahead of their trip to Dijon earlier this month , where they were a MASSIVE price, I wrote ..... This is my potential upset of the day. Dijon have impressed and are a fantastic 8-0-0 at home and I do feel they will be promoted, but that doesn't mean they have to win every game and in Tours, they are facing a fast improving team who have refound their confidence and their scoring boots. They remain in the bottom three, but are unbetaen in five in all competitions , are buoyed by scoring three on the road in the cup last weekend and have averaged 2.17 goals over their last six starts. On the flip side, they have conceded in each of those, but like earlier in the season, giving up a goal no longer means giving up on the game, far from it and this is a team on the up. They have not won in eight visits to Dijon, which is not a great stat, but six have gone "over" and I definitely feel they will score at least once today, that they will probably not lose on the handicap (+1) and could spring a surprise at a big price, but that perhaps the "over" offers the best value. Hosts are without left back Samuel Souprayen and impressive striker Julio Tavares. They won that 3-0 (!), subsequently took Ligue1 highflyers St Etienne into extra time, again scoring three goals, won at Valenciennes and have only lost to runaway leaders Troyes and there is no shame in that. They are now out of the drop zone, albeit only on goal difference and will be keen to stay there, they are 5-0-5 at home , which is kind of perfect for betting purposes. They are playing as well offensively as anyone apart from perhaps Troyes and the odds makers have not really caught up with this yet and I would suggest ......1.5 units Tours -0.5 ball 2.20 asian line/Sportmarket.

Tours : Bertrand, Kamara - Bouhours, Cillard, Gradit, Miguel, Milosevic, Touré - Belkebla, Berenguer, Chavalerin, Damahou, Diaz, Santamaria - Adnane, Bergougnoux, Ketkeophomphone, Tandia. AC Ajaccio : Babiloni, Begeorgi, Cavalli, Coulibaly, Diop, Fauvergue, Gonçalves, Kanté, Leca, Lesoimier, Madri, Marester, Oliech, Pedretti, Scribe, Sollacaro. Tours are very fast starters and have collected a L2 high 39 points before the break (7-2-1 @ home) , just 13 afterwards and whilst they have got stronger recently through the second period, there is obviously a good chance they will be at their best early, just one away win before the break and one after for Ajaccio, lots of draws, but they are going to be on the back foot tonight, especially early given the usual high tempo start from Tours. They look good to win the first half, but so that we do not have all our eggs in one basket, "over" I goal @ 2.35 for 1 unit will be my suggestion, with their home starts averaging 1.8 per game before the break, comfortably a L2 high.

Re: Ligue 2 > January 30th - February 2nd this round could bring in some profit for me. i think tours is playing well and having no problems scoring. they should be higher placed in the league by the way of their form. at their home ground i expect a home win. brest also nicked a win on monday in last minute but i thought it was well deserved. they played well and they also may be hitting good form. i expect a win for them also. i also fancy sochaux and ajaccio at home. both of theirs form at home has been excellent and troyes not to lose on double chance is also attracting my interest. they rarely lose and are promotion candidates.

Re: Ligue 2 > January 30th - February 2nd Hello My pick for Today is Clermont against GFC Ajaccio I pick Clermont , I know that GFC is favourite they have a good recoed at home 8 wins in 11 games, but last three matches beteween these teams Clermont won 1:0 on Away, I thik today will be the same

Re: Ligue 2 > January 30th - February 2nd

Hello My pick for Today is Clermont against GFC Ajaccio I pick Clermont , I know that GFC is favourite they have a good recoed at home 8 wins in 11 games, but last three matches beteween these teams Clermont won 1:0 on Away, I thik today will be the same
Clermont is out of strikers after the injury of Saadi (first scorer) and Gazelec which is the pleasant surprise of this season, currently are in very good shape as they are unbeaten in the last 5 games. They play really nice football and this is a game that they can win, especially in their home

Re: Ligue 2 > January 30th - February 2nd Clubgowi has make a very good preview about Tours and Ajaccio.I am on home side that is practically at. Full force apart scwechlen diawara on defense and koukaou forward,only thing worryng me a little is that tours has 0 draw after 10 games at home,lets hope is not tonight. I think there is a decent value on this 2.10 for a straight home win.tours very dangerous usually at home playing against a quite bad Aja these days with some strange rumours sorrounding Pantaloni coach of visitors.but this is a L2 and as any others L2 in the world,expect the unexpectable...but i give trust to les torangeauz witha 4/stake on Wh@2,10.odds going down for the HW. Other feeling is finally Niort to win given 2 key players out for Creteil (Di bartolomeo on defense very good and Andriatsima on upfront)