** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 3 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arminia Bielefeld v Werder Bremen (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dynamo Dresden v Borussia Dortmund (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v Eintracht Braunschweig (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kickers Offenbach v Borussia Mönchengladbach (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RB Leipzig v VfL Wolfsburg (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v 1. FC Köln (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v 1899 Hoffenheim (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.69[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th For me tomorrow i try a little Combo Bet. Aalen-Hoffenheim Aalen are fighting against relegation in Bundesliga 2 and are without a win after Winter Break, but fairly i must say they they have to play against in 3 of that 4 Games against Top-Teams Darmstadt, Kaiserslautern and Ingolstadt. But think tomorrow they will park the Bus and hope that maybe come to extra time or shoot a lucky goal. Because they are very bad in Attack. Hoffenheim on the other Side with some Up´s and Downs after Winter Break but DFB Pokal are the best chance to come in Europe League, IF you didn´t play against Bayern... But for me this is the easiest way to climb up to Euro League and i think Hoffenheim know that, so i didn´t expect any or not to much rotation in the squad. They are very dangerous in offensive so i think they will be shoot for minimum one goal against poor Aalen. Dresden-Dortmund Dresden with first win at weekend after some poor games in the League, but you can see it. This team is NOT fit enough for 90 Minutes. I live near Dresden and it´s an open secret that this team is not fit. You can see it if you follow the games and look how much goals they concernd in 2nd Half specialy in last 10 Minutes. Last Weekend 3:0 in front at HT and then with a little bit of luck 3:2 at the End. And now they have to do it with offensive Power of Dortmund. They didn´t score not enough against Schalke and also last Games they are poor in shooting goals if you see how much great chances they have. But tomorrow they will become there chances and it´s a game under Midweek so the advantage is much more on Dortmund Side because they know the Rythmus from CL.... So for me Dortmund will win this. Onyl Chance for Dresden is that Dortmund take it to easy, but Dresden put out Schalke in Cup so i think Dortmund know´s that this is not an easy game. Hoffenheim+Dortmund @ 1.97 6/10 bet365 Aalen-Hoffenheim Under 2.5 @ 2.20 2/10 Marathonbet Leverkusen-Kaiserslautern Under 2.5 @ 2.25 2/10 Marathonbet

Re: DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th

For me tomorrow i try a little Combo Bet. Aalen-Hoffenheim Aalen are fighting against relegation in Bundesliga 2 and are without a win after Winter Break, but fairly i must say they they have to play against in 3 of that 4 Games against Top-Teams Darmstadt, Kaiserslautern and Ingolstadt. But think tomorrow they will park the Bus and hope that maybe come to extra time or shoot a lucky goal. Because they are very bad in Attack. Hoffenheim on the other Side with some Up´s and Downs after Winter Break but DFB Pokal are the best chance to come in Europe League, IF you didn´t play against Bayern... But for me this is the easiest way to climb up to Euro League and i think Hoffenheim know that, so i didn´t expect any or not to much rotation in the squad. They are very dangerous in offensive so i think they will be shoot for minimum one goal against poor Aalen. Dresden-Dortmund Dresden with first win at weekend after some poor games in the League, but you can see it. This team is NOT fit enough for 90 Minutes. I live near Dresden and it´s an open secret that this team is not fit. You can see it if you follow the games and look how much goals they concernd in 2nd Half specialy in last 10 Minutes. Last Weekend 3:0 in front at HT and then with a little bit of luck 3:2 at the End. And now they have to do it with offensive Power of Dortmund. They didn´t score not enough against Schalke and also last Games they are poor in shooting goals if you see how much great chances they have. But tomorrow they will become there chances and it´s a game under Midweek so the advantage is much more on Dortmund Side because they know the Rythmus from CL.... So for me Dortmund will win this. Onyl Chance for Dresden is that Dortmund take it to easy, but Dresden put out Schalke in Cup so i think Dortmund know´s that this is not an easy game. Hoffenheim+Dortmund @ 1.97 6/10 bet365 Aalen-Hoffenheim Under 2.5 @ 2.20 2/10 Marathonbet Leverkusen-Kaiserslautern Under 2.5 @ 2.25 2/10 Marathonbet
Hoffenheim FT 2:0 Leverkusen FT 0:0 after ET 2:0 Dortmund FT 2:0 :nana

Re: DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th I´ll try it today with Bremen... Bremen lost first Game after Winter-Break at Sunday against in Form Wolfsburg. But if you see that Game, first Half was awesome and Bremen took there a 3:2 lead. Then Wolfsburg made 3 Goals in 5 Minutes... Can happen but the mistakes from the 18 years old Youngster Sternberg help Wolfsburg here. Today i expected today rotation on this position and Garcia will took his place. Also comes back Bartels after suspension at the weekend. For this cup Game huge Plus that he didn´t play at Sunday. Bartles in form and every game running and fighting a lot. Made not the game against Wolfsburg will help Bremen today. Also it can happen that Bremen changed the Keeper, which is for me a little advantage for Bremen. Wolf is not the best keeper. Bremen under Skripnik much better and playing some nice attacking football. Today against 3rd League Bielefeld they must made the game. Advantage here for me ist the fact that Bielefeld must or will be playing on counter attack. That are not the type of football who they like and who they must play in League because they are most of the games in the league the Favs. So playing in defensive is a little Minus here for Bielefeld, but Coach Meier said that they can´t only playing in Defensive so Bremen will come to some Counters and that BIG Plus, because Bremen will start with a lot of good counter Players (Selke, Di Santo, Bartels, Junuzovic - All fast Players). Also they didn´t have the best Wing-Defenders with Dick and Schuppan. Dick with lot of Assist this season but for me he isn´t a good Defender. Also Schuppan on the other side. Booth have there Advantages in Offensive. But Bremen likes under Skripnik to play much about booth Wing Sides, and there they have Junuzovic, Bartels, Aycicek, Hajrovic... All players who can run on a high limit. Only thing for Bielefeld is there absolutly top Form, with wining last 4 and they have the best offensive in the League, so Bremen is not the team with a great defensive. Also Bremen must be playing on a verry bad pitch. Sawing the Game from Bielefeld at Saturday and was shocking. So Bielefeld now knows who is it to playing on that bad pitch. Maybe Minus for Bremen and his technical Game. On Bielefeld Side Hornig, Propheter and Kluge are injured but all no new injurys, so nothing new news. On Bremen Side Lukimya, Bargfrede and Galvez are missing, but also no new news. So i expected a tough game, with some nice chances and with the win on Bremen Side. Bielefeld must be playing over the Limit here including to hold there good Form to win against Bremen. Bremen @ 2.06 4/10 Pinn Over 2.5 @ 1.77 2/10 sbobet

Re: DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th What about RB Leipzig v VfL Wolfsburg? As for me Wolves are the best team after TOPs (Barsa, Real etc). Last half a year they plays very good, I like to watch them. BUT I don't know who will play today... Odds on Wolves victory are quite high - 1.57 in Pinnacle (month ago odds was over 2.1!!!). What will be today if De Bruine and Dost won't play? I am thinking about this game and looking forward for the team-line ups.

Re: DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th The line-ups is clear - all main players will play from the beginning! 5% of bankroll on the Wolves and 1% on the over 2.75. I really can't understand why Wolves cost so high? Just because lack of motivation don't tear home team??? Also I will check Bass Dost goals market. Usually it is valuable.

Re: DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th FC Bayern München v Eintracht Braunschweig - Bayern to score in both halves - 1.36 in Ladbrokes (3 points) Reasons: good line-up from Bayern. But they have bad line-up anyway. Bayern is very stron at home side especially against weak team. It doesn't matter why Braunschweig are (I remember they play last year in Bundesleague but has been relegated). Bayern at home will score twice or more. One of them will be scored at the first half. Braunschweig is on the 6th place in 2nd Bundesleague with lot of conceded goals. I don't know that they are going to undertake against lewandowsky, Ribery and Co. That's all I can offer for this game.

Re: DFB Pokal > March 3rd & 4th

I´ll try it today with Bremen... Bremen lost first Game after Winter-Break at Sunday against in Form Wolfsburg. But if you see that Game, first Half was awesome and Bremen took there a 3:2 lead. Then Wolfsburg made 3 Goals in 5 Minutes... Can happen but the mistakes from the 18 years old Youngster Sternberg help Wolfsburg here. Today i expected today rotation on this position and Garcia will took his place. Also comes back Bartels after suspension at the weekend. For this cup Game huge Plus that he didn´t play at Sunday. Bartles in form and every game running and fighting a lot. Made not the game against Wolfsburg will help Bremen today. Also it can happen that Bremen changed the Keeper, which is for me a little advantage for Bremen. Wolf is not the best keeper. Bremen under Skripnik much better and playing some nice attacking football. Today against 3rd League Bielefeld they must made the game. Advantage here for me ist the fact that Bielefeld must or will be playing on counter attack. That are not the type of football who they like and who they must play in League because they are most of the games in the league the Favs. So playing in defensive is a little Minus here for Bielefeld, but Coach Meier said that they can´t only playing in Defensive so Bremen will come to some Counters and that BIG Plus, because Bremen will start with a lot of good counter Players (Selke, Di Santo, Bartels, Junuzovic - All fast Players). Also they didn´t have the best Wing-Defenders with Dick and Schuppan. Dick with lot of Assist this season but for me he isn´t a good Defender. Also Schuppan on the other side. Booth have there Advantages in Offensive. But Bremen likes under Skripnik to play much about booth Wing Sides, and there they have Junuzovic, Bartels, Aycicek, Hajrovic... All players who can run on a high limit. Only thing for Bielefeld is there absolutly top Form, with wining last 4 and they have the best offensive in the League, so Bremen is not the team with a great defensive. Also Bremen must be playing on a verry bad pitch. Sawing the Game from Bielefeld at Saturday and was shocking. So Bielefeld now knows who is it to playing on that bad pitch. Maybe Minus for Bremen and his technical Game. On Bielefeld Side Hornig, Propheter and Kluge are injured but all no new injurys, so nothing new news. On Bremen Side Lukimya, Bargfrede and Galvez are missing, but also no new news. So i expected a tough game, with some nice chances and with the win on Bremen Side. Bielefeld must be playing over the Limit here including to hold there good Form to win against Bremen. Bremen @ 2.06 4/10 Pinn Over 2.5 @ 1.77 2/10 sbobet
FT 3:1 for Bielefeld. I was in the Stadium, after 10-15 Minutes Bremen must/can lead 2:0 and then they take it to easy... so Bielefeld deserved that win.... And never ever see such an bad Pitch in German Professional Football...