Concacaf U20 2015 - Group Stage

The final Group B games are tonight. Both are 'dead rubbers', with no issues to be settled. I think the favourites might be priced too short here and are worth opposing on the handicap. 'Meaningless' end of group stage games quite often seem to produce surprise results and eliminated teams raise their game and already-qualified teams relax. I think it is likely that Honduras and Mexico will rest some first-choice players and the players coming in will be keen to impress. But all round, I think the underdogs are worth backing on the handicap. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_CONCACAF_U-20_Championship#Group_B Honduras U20 v Canada U20 Honduras have qualified for the playoffs for World Cup U20 qualification. Canada have already been eliminated. Canada U20 +1AH 1.9 Bet365 Stake: 3 points Haiti U20 v Mexico U20 Mexico have won all four group games and qualified for the final and U20 World Cup. They thrashed Cuba 9-1 in their first game, with 6 of the goals coming in the first half. After that, they beat Canada and El Salvador by 2 and Honduras by 3. Haiti have drawn 2 and won 2, with their defeats being 3-1 and 3-2 I think a Mexico win by a few goals is likely, say 2 or 3. Haiti look some value on the handicap at current long odds Haiti U20 +3AH 2.15 Bet365 Stake: 3 points

Re: Concacaf U20 2015 - Group Stage Results: Honduras U20 3 Canada U20 2 Bet void Stake: 3 points Return: 3 points Profit/loss: nil Haiti U20 1 Mexico U20 1 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 6.45 points Profit/loss: +3.45 points Total stake: 6 points Total return: 9.45 points