** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Manchester United v Leicester City > Saturday January 31st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Leicester City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Leicester City > Saturday January 31st Manchester United are crap at the moment i like to bet on goals and i keep on betting on over 2.5 goals and they couldnt even score against Southampton, Tottenham, Cambridge lol and it took them until the second half to score against qpr and yeovil. None went over 2.5 goals. Lecister have improved and they won against Newcastle and Tottenham and also drew against liverpool. I leaving them alone for a while.

Re: Manchester United v Leicester City > Saturday January 31st I think UTD should be optimistic about their home game against Leicester on Saturday.Schmeichel,Upson and James are out.These abcenses will weaken their ability to defend even more.Another thing i like about my bets is that 'The Red Devils'lost the reverse fixture concedeing 5 goals in it + the defeat by The Saints in the last round.These factors may add extra motivation to the United squad.Some might say that they failed to win against Cambridge and they may be right but i think they massively underrestimated their opponents even though they are in a no situation to underrestimate anybody right now and when they saw that they won't win this game with ease it was already too late to change anything.I think they see this game as a must win because another failure at home would be unacceptable and if it comes against a relegation material it would be worse.Leicester are stabilizing and there is no doubt about that.They have won 3 of their last 4 games in all competitions which is a massive boost for a team like them.They have nothing to lose and there's more than that actually-they already beat that opponent so anything could happen.UTD have all of their attacking players availble except Young.I doubt there will be any sort of underrestimation of the opponent this time.Leicester are tighting it at the back but the home team will have little too much for them.With the likes of Falcao,Rooney,Mata and Di Maria + the home factor,they should have no problem seeing off the high flying Leicester team.In my eyes this is likely to be a classic-open and attacking game where the tackles will be flying and the situations in front of both teams won't be missing with Manchester United celebrating at the end.I would be having the following bets:Man UTD to win & over 2.5 goals @ 1.9 as a main bet with 10\10 stake and a small punt on 3:1 Correct Score @ 12 with bet365.GL! 3:1

Re: Manchester United v Leicester City > Saturday January 31st Man Utd should won but have been awful in their last few games. How will the stubborn Van Gaal set them up? Will he go three at the back or opt for the traditional 4-4-2? I see him going with the former which will mean loads of square passes , slow build up play and boring football. Leicester have already put 5 past this team albeit early doors in the season. Still..that result will have given them confidence and they are also beginning to find a little bit of form themselves. Uniteds defence inspire very little confidence and at the prices they are waay too short. If I was to have a bet it would be on the both teams to score market but small stakes only.

Re: Manchester United v Leicester City > Saturday January 31st

I think UTD should be optimistic about their home game against Leicester on Saturday.Schmeichel' date=Upson and James are out.These abcenses will weaken their ability to defend even more.Another thing i like about my bets is that 'The Red Devils'lost the reverse fixture concedeing 5 goals in it + the defeat by The Saints in the last round.These factors may add extra motivation to the United squad.Some might say that they failed to win against Cambridge and they may be right but i think they massively underrestimated their opponents even though they are in a no situation to underrestimate anybody right now and when they saw that they won't win this game with ease it was already too late to change anything.I think they see this game as a must win because another failure at home would be unacceptable and if it comes against a relegation material it would be worse.Leicester are stabilizing and there is no doubt about that.They have won 3 of their last 4 games in all competitions which is a massive boost for a team like them.They have nothing to lose and there's more than that actually-they already beat that opponent so anything could happen.UTD have all of their attacking players availble except Young.I doubt there will be any sort of underrestimation of the opponent this time.Leicester are tighting it at the back but the home team will have little too much for them.With the likes of Falcao,Rooney,Mata and Di Maria + the home factor,they should have no problem seeing off the high flying Leicester team.In my eyes this is likely to be a classic-open and attacking game where the tackles will be flying and the situations in front of both teams won't be missing with Manchester United celebrating at the end.I would be having the following bets:Man UTD to win & over 2.5 goals @ 1.9 as a main bet with 10\10 stake and a small punt on 3:1 Correct Score @ 12 with bet365.GL! 3:1
:nana Great!