Burnley v Crystal Palace > Saturday January 17th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Crystal Palace (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Burnley v Crystal Palace > Saturday January 17th I can't help to disregard Crystal Palace away form of 1W 6D 4L They lost away to City, United, Hull, Arsenal Burnley themselves are also not in good shape, very quiet for their home matches, only 9 goals scored and 13 conceded. Alan Pardew didn't do well when it comes to Newcastle away matches so this match will be very interesting indeed. How will he lead Crystal Palace in their 1st EPL away match under him.

Re: Burnley v Crystal Palace > Saturday January 17th Think Palace can grab minimum one Point here. They have shown some good Football in 2nd Half against the Spurs and think that Palace are going to risk more in offensive in such away games, where the home team is not that much more better then Palace was.

Re: Burnley v Crystal Palace > Saturday January 17th Burnley V Crystal Palace Crystal Palace +0.25 @ 1.819 Matchbook > 5% BR An interesting game and not much daylight between the two sides for the clash at Turf Moor on Saturday. Burnley are on a very decent run of form and are proving hard to beat while Palace are building momentum after the appointment of Alan Pardew as manager. Both teams have similar playing styles and neither will be expected to dominate the play for this encounter as neither side retain possession very well. Burnley have enjoyed a degree of complacency from certain opposition teams they’ve face recently but that will not be the case against Palace. Alan Pardew’s side will be confident of a result, but will not underestimate Burnley, I expect a high octane performance from the away side here. It will be interesting to see how Burnley deal with a reinvigorated Palace, Sean Dyche’s team bagged all 3pts against QPR last week but Palace have more pace in their team and can get the ball from back to front pretty quickly. Now Pardew has taken over, Palace have improved the attacking element of their game and look more dangerous in front of goal. Renewed competition for places is also a boost as individual performance will improve in the short-term. With regards to team news, Palace are still missing defensive midfielder Mile Jedinak and winger Yannick Bolasie while Marouane Chamakh is still a doubt. These are all important players for Palace but they have a big squad with players eager to come in and impress the new manager. James McArthur has been declared fit for Saturdays game by Pardew which is a big boost for Palace. Upfront Yaya Sanogo joins on-loan from Arsenal to give Palace some additional firepower and perhaps even “the chaos factor”. I’ve been told chaos factor can be very important in the modern game but how you quantify it I don’t know. Obviously Burnley played midweek in the cup, Dyche rested Ings, Barnes, Boyd and Marney but the rest of the first team played. Burnley’s preparation and energy levels for the Palace game will be affected to some degree, just a question of how much. Key right-back Kieran Trippier is a doubt after picking up a hamstring injury at Tottenham in that midweek game, Burnley will be hoping he can recover in time for the Palace match as he is an important player for them. Ultimately there is nothing between these two sides and so to get Palace on the +0.25 line is a little excessive in my view. Palace have a decent chance of coming away with a positive result from this encounter so I will back the away side.