Italy » Lega Pro - Group C » Martina Franca - Foggia, 11 Jan 2015

royce

The crisis is clearly felt for Biancazzurri, who manage to lose against a Reggina who until a few days ago did not even knows if they could put together the eleven on field. They were humiliated losing 1-0 by many youngsters 16 years old. Something bad is going inside of club, many players want to leave. Fresh news says that yesterday Martina had training with just ten men available. Many absences from injury, influence and market rumors. I think I don't have to introduce Foggia, one candidate to promotion, should be enough to check recent results to understand that this team is able to took three points in this situation. Martina Franca and Foggia are both from the same region in the South of Italy and currently are playing in Lega Pro group C. The two team are in very different shape. Martina is 14th in the league with 20 points while Foggia is 5th with 34 points. Martina is doing ok at home 3W-4D-2L and last home match was a 2-0 victory against Paganese. However, since the beginning of the new year the team entered in a phase of bad shape with a lost against stone bottom Reggiana. A lot of players are unhappy at Martina and are leaving, moreover injuries have force boss Salvatore Ciullo to train just ten players today (counting two goalkeepers) and he will be force to use youngsters for Sunday match. Foggia want to reach the play-off zone winning 56% of away matches with an overall away mean of 2.00 points per match. After ending 2014 with a loss Foggia started the new year back on track with a convincing win 4-0 against Paganese. No majors deflections so far. Motivation and emergency situation in Martina roster let me bet on Foggia win. Sbobet 1.77