the million accumulator

hi there are bookies out there that offer maximum payouts in millions on successful accumulators. i had an idea that everyone on this forum who wants to take part in this post their most confident picks of the weekend from top five leagues in europe and when we get to roughly 20 selections place bets on them. there is potential to win 1-2 million per accumulator. i know of course there are risks involved but its worth a shot. i believe we are all very good on particular teams that we follow and leagues that we like and everyone carefully follows various trends relating to players, formations, manager philosophies and so on. i think its time that we unite and beat the bookies big time. i think we can achieve this so who wants to try it this weekend. i am confident that everyone here is able to chose a couple of teams they are most confident in winning. i happen to be good at predicting a couple of winners from each leagues in europe. okay so i will start to chose my best possible picks from english premier league. i am not going to talk too much about my selections but here are my choices. this is for the big money in 1-2 million let's not forget that anyone that wishes to participate must do the same west brom to win - main reason tony pulis manager burnley - they have picked up form and qpr are awful away from home leicester - they have signed kramaric and if he starts they have a good chance to score chelsea - overall quality and will want to revenge their defeat to them earlier in the campaign man city - everton are awful in defending and man city will have aguero and dzeko back now i welcome other members of the forum to suggest their teams and hopefully we can get to roughly twenty and try our luck on the big money. if the moderator is ok with this please leave the thread open for other members to contribute let's go