lanzarote hurdle saturday

hello George 51 kilcoley 49 warrantor 49 tricky race as usual but easy choice for a change ...........ive had hello George pencilled in for this race since the Ladbroke .....for a novicey hurdler that looked a very very good performance ......and with potential improvement on cards ....he looks primed for a big run ......ive noticed bookies aren't taking any chances either which just strengthens the selection ... hello George 5pts e.w 7/1 bet365

Re: lanzarote hurdle saturday 2.40 Kempton: Lanzarote Handicap Hurdle (2m5f) The usual competitive stuff for these handicaps and a couple at bigger prices worth taking a chance on i think. Dell Arca is a classy sort who won the Greatwood Hurdle last year and has been tried over 3m. This could be just the ticket and the yard continue to run well. I also like Saffron Wells from the Neil King stable. he went into my notebook last season as a horse to look at in bigger handicaps than he had been contesting and thought he ran well at Aintree in October. Placed last time out and the yard are flying. Selections: 1pt Win Dell Arca 10/1 bet365 1pt Win Saffron Wells 12/1 betfred