** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

South African Open > January 8th - 11th

Aidymac

Re: South African Open > January 8th - 11th Tjaart Van Der Walt @ 67 BetEasy Doesn't exactly have a winning career I think we can bank on one of the Saffers further back in the betting being in contention on Sunday. As the likes of Schwartzel and Grace look too short for me I'll try and pick that roughie and I liked what I saw of him in the Alfred Dunhill. If he can continue on that form then he's half a chance. Justin Walters @ 260 Betfair Has threatened a couple of times on the European Tour including in South Africa last year where he was beaten to the punch by Coetzee's maiden win. Not exactly been playing great golf since then but of the South Africans outside the top 10 or so in the betting for me he's got the most ability and being in South Africa I'm never willing to write off any of the home contingent.

Re: South African Open > January 8th - 11th Tournament preview: 1pt ew H.Otto to win South African Open Championship 20/1 Betway (1/4 1-5) Grace is a worthy favourite on his form last time out but I quite like the look of Hennie Otto here. Otto has been driving the ball well for a good while now. He was just outside the top 20 on the entire European Tour in driving accuracy in 2014. Only one man hit more fairways than him in the Alfred Dunhill and nobody hit more greens and if you’re going to score this week you simply have to find the fairways. Otto was second around here last year and with the course likely to play a lot tougher this year he can go one better. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-african-open-championship-betting-hennie-otto-can-go-one-better-than-12-months-ago

Re: South African Open > January 8th - 11th Top Continental European preview: 1pt ew A.Hansen Top Continental European 10/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-4) One man who is rarely off the fairway is Anders Hansen and at a double figure price in this field I’m more than happy to be on him even though he might lack the length needed to dominate this course. You have to play it from the fairway this week and you need the short stick to go well so as a straight driver and good putter Hansen must have every chance. Danish golfers have gone well in South Africa in the last year or two and while I don’t think Hansen will see off the South African contingent he can lead home those from mainland Europe. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-african-open-championship-betting-anders-hansen-can-lead-home-the-europeans